New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of "Deadite Ash" shots taken today:

7810946728_b5ee1f65ee_b.jpg

7810937752_562da5f02c_b.jpg

7810950504_37aaf10124_b.jpg

Thanks for the shot of your photo studio and all the info! Great great stuff, once again.

I've wanted to make a light box for a long while now, and now I'm even more motivated.

Score in N.C. Friday! Got 'em both. As has been said before, a very great couple of figures! Couldn't find a paint defect, bad eyes, anything.

The stand for Henrietta could be a little bit sturdier however. I'm afraid if she takes a nose-dive off a shelf, it may not survive. Oh well, time will tell. I'm still very happy with these.

Now, bring on Jason!

I found both, and getting my hands on Ash was tricky. One had 6 of Henrietta, and I snagged the one with the best paint. The detailwork on the "Pee-Wee" head is bizarre, I've seen at least 3 different skintones on the face.

Had to check the other store, and luckily enough they had ONE of Hero Ash. The paint is nearly flawless on him, the eyes are nice and clean.

Really hoping I can snag another Ash later on for my Cabin, but Happy hunting everyone. At least in my area, he's selling like hotcakes

FINALLY...
Jesus......

I found both on Toys R us, not in the videogame section like someone suggested to me before, but in the regular section, they had 3 Ash and 4 Henrietta,
I got ash, and, the gun hand Sucks! terrible, the gun wont fit there, i almost broke my figure trying to put it there, it actually did snap, at the bottom of the thin part of the holder, but it went back in place, had to put some glue to it.... that sucks

The left hand is a bit weak. It's almost like they tried to sort of compromise so that he could hold the Axe and possibly the Book, but he winds up not being able to hold the Double Barrel almost at all. Cutting the Index finger separate from the rest so it can fit around the trigger guard would probably fix the problem, but I havn't gotten bold enough to give it a shot yet.

I just noticed that on the packaging, while the Right panels have the personalization "Who's Laughing Now" and "I'll Swallow Your Soul!", the left panels on all 4 figures have "Dead By Dawn" with the individual photos for each figure. That's a really nice touch for the MOC'ers, and people like me who keep the packaging.

Use a razor to split the trigger finger from the rest of the hand. Bend it slightly upward. Worked perfectly for me. However I keep the shotgun in the holster anyway..

Use a razor to split the trigger finger from the rest of the hand. Bend it slightly upward. Worked perfectly for me. However I keep the shotgun in the holster anyway..

could you please post a pic? I did separate the finger a little bit, and the gun broke again, it would not hold it at all, it just won't, even with the fix :monkey2

Some pics.. sorry for the bad quality (my wife is with my camera)!

21082012077.jpg

21082012078.jpg

my WIP fireplace (not painted and the floor has not been done yet)
21082012079.jpg

21082012080.jpg

21082012081.jpg

21082012083.jpg

21082012084.jpg

21082012085.jpg

21082012086.jpg

21082012088.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Looks just as great as I knew it would. Soo cool. Quick question, how'd you stick the Deer Head above the mantle? Just glued it in place?

WOW! Looks just as great as I knew it would. Soo cool. Quick question, how'd you stick the Deer Head above the mantle? Just glued it in place?
Thanks man! I still have much work ahead.
As I have not yet finished the fireplace wall I simply used masking tape to hold in place for the pic. ;)

Finally got these at TRU. The paint on all the Henrietta's was great, but I had to pick through a few Bruce's to find one with decent eyes.

Who the fu#k does Neca have painting these things in the factory? Blind people?

mcbenzi, Ha! No worries, I hear ya. I havn't even gotten the boards up on mine's walls yet. You're comin' along, man - Looks sooo sweet.

Went to my TRU and they had three of each; Can't believe they did Henrietta, but how awesome. Also very impressed with the accessory choices for each of the six figures in these two waves. Awesome stuff.......didn't think the snake neck/head part would fit on the Henrietta body, so that pic looks awesome.

Would love it if they did a wave 3 and zombified Nancy was included; that's fanboy wishful thinking right there

Wave 3 (which isn't happening) should have

Evil Ed
Zombie possessed Linda

Back