New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyzombie, AMAZING job on your repaint. Very nice work. REALLY brings out the detail in the sculpt.

Do you plan to give Hero Ash a nice coat of paint as well?

I am dying to get series 2...while hunting for them I finally bit the bullet and got deadite Ash mainly for the accessories but ended up really enjoying this figure! I was happy to see how good the articulation is because I can't wait to pose hero Ash holding the shotgun straight out aimed at Henrietta

Looks Amazing.
The sculpting and the fresh, ugly, vibrant Colours.

Evil Dead 2 and Nightmare on Elm Street are the best series from Neca in the last time.

Why Neca loses with the colours of Terminator an Predator ?
Why ?

A Terminator and Predator Line with these quality was so good.

^ thanks, appreciate your response. I will try and do this when I get around with it. One more thing though, what did you use for the base color?

sorry, what's mean the base color?? do u mean the base coating or anything else?? just let me know...:)

cyzombie, AMAZING job on your repaint. Very nice work. REALLY brings out the detail in the sculpt.

Do you plan to give Hero Ash a nice coat of paint as well?

Ohh, I'm quite satisfy with the Hero Ash paint job (except the eye...wish they can improve it as the gears of war figures, I love them sooo much:clap!!!!!) so I won't repaint the Hero Ash..:)

sorry, what's mean the base color?? do u mean the base coating or anything else?? just let me know...:)

I believe he's wanting to know what the main color you used for the flesh tone on Henrietta. Again, I can't stress enough how impressive that is, looks friggin' amazing.

DanceGavinDance, I was so impressed with their work on Farewell To Arms Ash (I originally planned to only pick up Hero Ash) that I decided to snatch up all 4, and build my own Cabin Diorama to display them all in.

I'd also like to know if the headsculpts are the same. From what i've seen, it LOOKS like the same sculpt as Farewell To Arms, but under a different paintjob to help make it a little different. But it's really hard to tell since there aren't any Side-By-Side pics.

Yeah, only one Ash head for both figures. NECA said it was a cost-cutting measure to be able to do a little line like this.

Thanks, JRSly. Not to suprising, obviously there's quite a bit of re-use, but for Ash it works. I know they did 4 unique Headsculpts for the prototpyes, and they replaced the "Interchangable" head/hands set for Deadite Ash for Linda's head and the Tape Recorder.

No complaints. From what i've seen of In-Hand pics of Hero Ash, the re-used head looks a lot better than I thought it would. Can't wait until these start hitting stores.

Just a little update... this is my WIP fireplace! Can't wait to put my deer head at this wall, but my Evil Dead Series 2 set still not arrived.

22072012036.jpg

24072012038.jpg

24072012039.jpg

24072012040.jpg

24072012041.jpg

31072012051.jpg

31072012052.jpg

31072012053.jpg

31072012054.jpg

31072012055.jpg

still nothing here in Florida,

I wonder why still nothing yet? has everyone in their towns got the second wave?

Nothing here in NYC yet either. It's August 1st, so it should literally be any day now. They are SHIPPING the 'end of July', so they need to get to the warehouse of say, toys r us, before they can be put on a truck to be sent out to the stores (obviously). They should be hitting shelves within the next few days. I just picked up a battle damaged robocop today, since I didn't see any ashes.

where are you located ferguson? I just came back from my local toys r us today, still nothing.

Yeah, only one Ash head for both figures. NECA said it was a cost-cutting measure to be able to do a little line like this.

Cost cutting is their middle name. Looks like prices have dropped significantly for Hero from the Sky - all of you that paid $60, apologizes you threw your money away

Yeah those are on ebay going for around 10-35 bucks. I'm waiting patiently for Hero Ash though.

Cost cutting is their middle name. Looks like prices have dropped significantly for Hero from the Sky - all of you that paid $60, apologizes you threw your money away
That's good to see. I was already pretty content with $50 or so, it seemed worth it over the ridiculous SDCC exclusive packs for $300 and having to eBay everything I didn't want. I'll definitely try to pick one up here soon.

I'm so close to ordering a set of series 2 online, if only BBTS's shipping wasn't so damn expensive, and Amazon of course only has Henrietta available through them with Prime shipping and Ash would be $20+ with shipping. And I remember when I found series 1 at TRU, how happy I was to have a ton to look through for paint apps...so I think I'll just be patient and get these locally in a week or two. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Yeah, amazon is now having to charge sales tax in Texas where I am, so bummer there. I am holding out for Hero from the Sky to drop to $30 then I'll pick one up. $30 is decent considering its a repack with a new stand.

Nothing new here, though I'm anxious to get the Series 2 completed. I anticipate these wil be out later in the month, though. I know BBTS got them in, but usually retail is a couple weeks behind.

Back