New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know when series 2 is coming out?? I skipped on series 1 because I really just want "hero Ash" and Henrietta and it's taken some serious will power to not pick up series 1 every time I see them!

Why not get the whole collection? :dunno They all are really well made, detailed 7 inch figures. :wink1:

I'm still not allowed to edit posts.

Hero Ash comes with Sawed off Shotgun (fits in holster on Ash's back) and Posessed Deer Head. Henrietta comes with stand to simulate "hovering", and alternate "Pee Wee" head with bendy neck.

Old news, but here are some shots of "Farewell to Arms" Ash. I really need to get around to opening "Deadite" Ash ASAP:

6980842413_74b7665605_b.jpg

6980843453_8002dd8593_b.jpg

6834716600_758bff5d65_b.jpg

6837044488_40936667d9_b.jpg

Awesome. Pumped for these two. Wish they would do even more, obscure characters from Evil Dead 2....

Hopefully an Evil Ed and maybe a Zombie-fied headless Linda

though,CTN said that after series 2,that was it :(

apparently these are special releases and Neca isn't really profitting from these

I also want a Deluxe Tree Monster Figure that chases Ash and then who Ash fights at the very end

I love the Evil Dead toys! I've always been a fan of the films! Bruce is the greatest. Its too bad we all have to grow old!

I would LOVE to see an Evil Ed in this scale, and I plan on making a Rotten Apple Head (demon in the doorway).

NECA has said that these 2 series (and the SDCC exclusive Hero From The Sky) will be it for Evil Dead II. "After Ash, it's a pretty tough sell". Still, it's great to see such a great version of "Hero" Ash in this scale, Boomstick in one hand, Chainsaw for the other.

mcbenzi, Someone else has posted their own diorama on NECA's facebook page. Thought you might like to know.

The more I think about it, the more i'm bummed that there'll never be an Evil Ed from NECA. Really wish they could do it.

mcbenzi, Someone else has posted their own diorama on NECA's facebook page. Thought you might like to know.

The more I think about it, the more i'm bummed that there'll never be an Evil Ed from NECA. Really wish they could do it.

I see now!!! It's so awesome!!! Soon I will have news about my diorama.

Series 2 out in Hong Kong.

Nabbed both figures, cause the stores wouldn't sell Ash seprately.

Henrietta is actually really great. She comes with a fairly useless base to give her some floating action but its not implemented well. But her paint job and sculpt is great lot of gloss on the flesh. The long neck head is bendable.

Ash is pretty good too. Although mine had a little bit of lazy eye, the left eye was painted looking up while the right eye is looking straight. Articulation is good and lots of leg articulation. Swivel thighs and knee joints. Deer head is also well painted.

I'll post some pics if i find the time.

Series 2 out in Hong Kong.

Nabbed both figures, cause the stores wouldn't sell Ash seprately.

Henrietta is actually really great. She comes with a fairly useless base to give her some floating action but its not implemented well. But her paint job and sculpt is great lot of gloss on the flesh. The long neck head is bendable.

Ash is pretty good too. Although mine had a little bit of lazy eye, the left eye was painted looking up while the right eye is looking straight. Articulation is good and lots of leg articulation. Swivel thighs and knee joints. Deer head is also well painted.

I'll post some pics if i find the time.

Do you know what the case ratio is as i heard Henrietta is very short packed?

Anyone at SDCC and want to hook a freak brother from another mother up, namely me? Apparently Hero from the Sky isnt gonna be available on Amazon, and ebay is just wrong?

Thanks all

Back