New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, it's really coming along! Can't come up with enough unique compliments. I've got another post being Approved with links (if they are allowed), So I guess it'll pop up here once a Mod gives it a thumbs up.

Can't wait to see another cabin!!

More pics (from now):

SAM_1459.JPG

SAM_1460.JPG

SAM_1461.JPG

SAM_1462.JPG

SAM_1468.JPG

SAM_1469.JPG

SAM_1470.JPG

SAM_1471.JPG

Last edited:
So the page is freaking out and keeps telling me i'm not logged in - immediately after logging in.

Don't want to keep repeating myself, but I LOVE that little Wall Clock, very nicely done. I'm in the process of re-drawing up my blueprints for mine, as well as getting Plywood for the base of it all.

Since my other post is apparently eaten, google "NECA Twitter" and look around their Twitter page. There are a few posts about the ED2 series, and a couple mention Dioramas. There's just the one pic of someones.

It's so much fun seeing multiple people's take on the same project. Everyone's got their unique view.

So the page is freaking out and keeps telling me i'm not logged in - immediately after logging in.

Don't want to keep repeating myself, but I LOVE that little Wall Clock, very nicely done. I'm in the process of re-drawing up my blueprints for mine, as well as getting Plywood for the base of it all.

Since my other post is apparently eaten, google "NECA Twitter" and look around their Twitter page. There are a few posts about the ED2 series, and a couple mention Dioramas. There's just the one pic of someones.

It's so much fun seeing multiple people's take on the same project. Everyone's got their unique view.

I see one diorama on neca's twitter. It's very cool!!!

Another update:

SAM_1478.JPG

SAM_1480.JPG

SAM_1481.JPG

SAM_1482.JPG

SAM_1483.JPG

SAM_1485.JPG

SAM_1486.JPG

SAM_1488.JPG

SAM_1489.JPG

SAM_1490.JPG

Incredible. Great work, dude! Hope mine comes out anything like that. Lovin' the progress, looks soo awesome.

Picked up both Ash's yesterday. Wow. What beautiful paint jobs they have. I can't bring myself to take them out of the packaging. So detailed and awesome.

This has crossed over from amazing to full retard!!!!:horror

I am so jealous it's not even funny.

:hi5:

This has crossed over from amazing to full retard!!!!:horror

I am so jealous it's not even funny.

:hi5:

In this case, it's okay to go full retard.

Definitely the best Evil Dead related custom I've ever seen. Nothing is even a close 2nd.

:clap

Can't argue with that. Simply brilliant, and it'll only get better as Series 2 is released. Just... no words. Excellent work.

I keep looking at my reference pics, and watching EDII in -800 speed, and noticing small details from YOUR cabin, mcbenzi. Major props, man - you've got wicked attention to detail.

Does anybody know when series 2 is coming out?? I skipped on series 1 because I really just want "hero Ash" and Henrietta and it's taken some serious will power to not pick up series 1 every time I see them!

Back