Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the look of this, cant wait for mine to come in, but I have to wait till you guys get yours first. I was just happy to open a few for inspection and repacking. So happy you got a good one! Congrats!

don't lie Alex you are picking out the best one for yourself..we all know what your upto!! :lol

I better get a good one :impatient:

The green medusa & rattle version appears they have different top sculpt? The green looks like its 2 pieces vs the 1 for the rattle? Is that correct.

Hey Averone, are u guys planning to release another top for Rattle?

Last edited:
We have activity

- 8/05/2013 - Monday
10:01 pm
Left FedEx origin facility
BOISE, ID
6:28 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
BOISE, ID
4:34 pm
Picked up
BOISE, ID

The green medusa & rattle version appears they have different top sculpt? The green looks like its 2 pieces vs the 1 for the rattle? Is that correct.

Hey Averone, are u guys planning to release another top for Rattle?

Yes the green used magnets, I need to check if they both are magnetic
I'm hiring a guy to make a few new ones yes and sell for a small fee
It's so slow since Arahom is always busy
I need to cast the top and reproduce with various colors for a small fee
First everyone has to get them

Interested in the new tops. Would like something two piece. But does the rattle comes with magnets for the top. Mine seem to just slotin.

Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity

Medusa Extra Magnetic Breast plate list (For sale at future time)

1.averone
2.Jz6x6
3.vs1976
4.skillet
5.Lictorian
6. CPB
7. woozie0

Here's the start of the list for the custom breastplates, on page 21. Many more added on after that. :dance

Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity WAITLIST

Looking at the breast plates I noticed that we could do 3 different versions for accessory, one would be the version from the first run (Green Medusa), one version from the rattle Medusa and I will have Arahom completely sculpt a new one.
These then can be ordered in a few different colors. This way you can customize your Medusa :)

When we get closer to June/July I will show these to you and place it on our website for order. I think this is a great way to offer to our customers something very unique.

^ THIS!!! :yess:
(from page 23)

#9 is here finally I need a bigger car ordering from ARH
71676ED7-C5F4-4839-9B46-1FBB929354CE-781-0000011AF6D0064D.jpg

6A3D26FF-45CA-4E98-83FA-3FE8827C2244-781-0000011B38BCA572.jpg

Lmao xD if I have to move the box ever I'm going to put it halfway in my trunk and band the trunk down. On top of the car is too scary for me!

Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity WAITLIST

Here's the start of the list for the custom breastplates, on page 21. Many more added on after that. :dance

^ THIS!!! :yess:
(from page 23)

Yes
But I am unable to take anytime off from Arahom.
His giving me the ok to cast them for new colors etc and painted by a new artist.
I have not forgotten

The mother lode of all bad luck....

My tracking number finally updated... for a delivery date of this Friday... but my office don't accept large packages on Friday because the mail people are off. FedEx, UPS, USPS all know this. So they will have to deliver on Monday... and I'm out of the office on Monday and Tuesday.

:thud:

The mother lode of all bad luck....

My tracking number finally updated... for a delivery date of this Friday... but my office don't accept large packages on Friday because the mail people are off. FedEx, UPS, USPS all know this. So they will have to deliver on Monday... and I'm out of the office on Monday and Tuesday.

:thud:

call fedex and inquire about picking it up at their local warehouse.

call fedex and inquire about picking it up at their local warehouse.

Thanks for the suggestion but I would end up with her on top of my car like Titan. My plan was to get it at my office where I know somebody will receive it, unbox and store the box at work, where I have room, and just take her home.

Thanks for the suggestion but I would end up with her on top of my car like Titan. My plan was to get it at my office where I know somebody will receive it, unbox and store the box at work, where I have room, and just take her home.

Ohhhhhh. Makes sense. That'll be a scary ride with her outside her box.

Back