Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless I'm blind I though the snakes came with fangs ?

no you are not blind..you are right!!

I propose to ARH that in addition to the extra colored boob plates, that they also make avaliable 1000 little fangs so I can glue them on..

Alex will tarzan grip super glue work on the statue?

Don't use super glue
Then you can't move it once you have to

Are you pulling my leg?

no you are not blind..you are right!!

I propose to ARH that in addition to the extra colored boob plates, that they also make avaliable 1000 little fangs so I can glue them on..

Alex will tarzan grip super glue work on the statue?

maybe spiked breastplates?

You guys are funny :)

On a serious note. Word from Arahom:

ALL international shipping will go out tomorrow, including Canada!

in all seriousness i would really like to have a set of breastplates from the original medusa painted to match the new color scheme. name your price averone and i will pay it.

in all seriousness i would really like to have a set of breastplates from the original medusa painted to match the new color scheme. name your price averone and i will pay it.

yes name your price averone...hurt us..go on hurt us with these little extras..drain our bank accounts ....go on

Was at a local collectibles shop today. Saw the green medusa, I think the rattle looks much better.

Also saw another ARH piece, Valkyrie whic looks very good too.

Hey Averone you guys still not on sideshow's website,Maybe you can contact them,losing sales!

Back