Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
averone, the turntable you use in some of your vids, is it electric (self turning)? What brand and where can I get it?

here is one and you can also scroll down on that page and you'll see other options or search for lazy susan or turntable. I have the Wolf LSF on the one in the pic.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/LapWorks-15-Bearings-Outdoor-Monitors/dp/B00523MJMW/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1375744178&sr=8-48&keywords=turn+table[/ame]

This may work better with Medusa because of the shape: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009UDTUNG/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1ZWVZLGULBCES[/ame]

Last edited:
No time today, maybe a little later... I will post more pics of other one

Now there is some news from Arahom

"All US Medusa were picked up today. Tomorrow will go out all Canada, and along the week the international.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."

No time today, maybe a little later... I will post more pics of other one

Now there is some news from Arahom

"All US Medusa were picked up today. Tomorrow will go out all Canada, and along the week the international.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."

good on ya ARH!! now slap on a few months and most likely October for me woohooo:hi5:

early xmas for the pheidias :lol

On new website of sideshow i can't find Arh statues?
what's going on you guys still using sideshow?

On new website of sideshow i can't find Arh statues?
what's going on you guys still using sideshow?

We are, Im sure they just updated it and not everything is showing up
Its a new look, and new glitches to go with it

Most excellent I just checked my fedex mine is a day ahead of schedule it'll be here tomorrow

I did not get any tracking at all... I think I got what I think is an irritated reply from Arh when I asked about my green dusa...

I did not get any tracking at all... I think I got what I think is an irritated reply from Arh when I asked about my green dusa...

consider yourself lucky you didn't get a box thrown at you..leave Arahom in peace...I want my Medusa by October!!

His exhausted guys
Utterly exhausted. He reinforced and opened a bunch of them. These are exceptionally heavy and awkward to move.
I apologize for the sharp emails, we are doing our best.
Please exercise patience just a little longer

consider yourself lucky you didn't get a box thrown at you..leave Arahom in peace...I want my Medusa by October!!

I'm about ready to throw one at you!!!
Mind you it will be empty since I would brake my back if I try with such heavy box

rattle landed, no issues on the beauty, i need a new apartment.

DSCI1588_zpsa012b13b.jpg

DSCI1589_zpsec94d1ab.jpg

DSCI1593_zps0771f734.jpg

DSCI1594_zps1fc66af4.jpg

DSCI1595_zps024aac24.jpg

DSCI1597_zps24e36dc4.jpg

DSCI1600_zps3db6a578.jpg

Back