Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh got a couple people on the jackass train here. Nobody ask for updates from now on or these two *** hats are going to jump all over you.

Also, Alex - Will they be sent out for delivery on the large or smaller trucks?... The large trucks have a larger engine, so potentially they go faster, however they can take more boxes, thus carrying a heavier load, slowing them down...
The smaller trucks take less, so they can be loaded up and leave the dist' center faster....
Hm....
Can we get an update on the trucks?

Your forgetting the wheel size. A vehicle will go faster with the same horsepower if you have larger wheels. Getting all Einstein up in here. I do prefer diesel engines so that you can here the clicking sounds coming down your road...kinda like the bells on Santa.

i've often wondered what would happen if one of these ships carrying a bunch of exclusives would sink, i wonder if that has happened on the past with any collectible. would be awesome if the boxes washed ashore and only a few statues would survive and then those would really become grail of grails. and a little boy named hector found them and lived happily ever after.

i've often wondered what would happen if one of these ships carrying a bunch of exclusives would sink, i wonder if that has happened on the past with any collectible

Not sure about what the policy of other companies is but I am confident ARH would be sending in the crew that found the titanic and recover the goods

if that fails I got my scuba diving gear ready...soon as I see the bat signal I am on my way

That does not look like the new foam that was advertise prior to ordering it. It looks exactly the same type of foam used in original medusa. :dunno

Is there still 2 boxes housing the shipping box?

Last edited:
Since the foam is sub standard & the weight of the statue, It's going to be a pain in the @ss getting the foam out of the shipper box.

I unboxed it together with my girlfriend and we pulled alternating the box up. This worked fine.
You just have to watch out, that the right side is up when you open the box...

Great pics Iron-Marvel.
Congrats.

The stryo used this time is high density, the added popcorn is in the center to better support the mid section etc. What was used prior is not the same stryo, this is in fact a higher and should not brake aprt when you unbox her.
We only used 10% packing peanuts, this was engineered in USA for optimum pressure and secure transport.

Great pics Iron-Marvel.
Congrats.

The stryo used this time is high density, the added popcorn is in the center to better support the mid section etc. What was used prior is not the same stryo, this is in fact a higher and should not brake aprt when you unbox her.
We only used 10% packing peanuts, this was engineered in USA for optimum pressure and secure transport.
I consider SSC foam (example) high density. It looks a little brittle....:monkey1

I consider SSC foam (example) high density. It looks a little brittle....:monkey1

Thats the best styro the factory in China had. If you look, you can see some parts are almost 4-5" deep.
Looks like it did the job very nicely.

VS SSC does 3000-8000 statues productions a year, yes they get the deep discount on the styro and can order whatever they want.
We did 70, no excuses, but for that kind of stryo we would had to order and add costs to the Rattle. Decided to use a better the stryo from last time, which we did. One box, rather than 2, we did. Smaller reliable package, done.

Thats the best styro the factory in China had. If you look, you can see some parts are almost 4-5" deep.
Looks like it did the job very nicely.

VS SSC does 3000-8000 statues productions a year, yes they get the deep discount on the styro and can order whatever they want.
We did 70, no excuses, but for that kind of stryo we would had to order and add costs to the Rattle. Decided to use a better the stryo from last time, which we did. One box, rather than 2, we did. Smaller reliable package, done.

Well, this styro is not good if you box and unbox it 25 times...
But, come on guys, she arrived in perfect condition. So, the packing did a good job.

Well, this styro is not good if you box and unbox it 25 times...
But, come on guys, she arrived in perfect condition. So, the packing did a good job.

25 times!! :slap

LOL, gosh! I hope no one has to box and unbox, any statue 25 times! :)
Especially the 55+ lb Medusa!!
I would feel sorry for them, but dont send me the bill, if you hurt your back guys!

Back