Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now keep in mind as I say this, I am one of many who missed out on Medusa...........Another run of Medusa? SURE! WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!

If you want her badly enough u should try ebay..green and rattle options are there.....I missed out on statues in the past and had to pay extra...it is the law of the land

Don't you like any of the new ARH statues? Are you planning on buying any of the new statues? or are u just a Medusa collector in general?

I am looking forward to buying new statues from ARH if they are ever made that is :impatient:

If you want her badly enough u should try ebay..green and rattle options are there.....I missed out on statues in the past and had to pay extra...it is the law of the land

Don't you like any of the new ARH statues? Are you planning on buying any of the new statues? or are u just a Medusa collector in general?

I am looking forward to buying new statues from ARH if they are ever made that is :impatient:

My introduction to ARH is the Queen of Vamps. Nicely done statue and certainly looking to purchase more from ARH such as Golden Athena and ARES. As for Medusa, should she continue selling insanely on ebay she will never be in my collection. I am a collector but one who is well grounded.

My introduction to ARH is the Queen of Vamps. Nicely done statue and certainly looking to purchase more from ARH such as Golden Athena and ARES. As for Medusa, should she continue selling insanely on ebay she will never be in my collection. I am a collector but one who is well grounded.

yeah that is fair enough mate..but the price is not insane..it is the ARH grail...can't have it selling for same price as released now can we

You snooze you lose :lol

You know, the truth is I hate to see this. I understand it going up by 10-20% but by almost 3x the price and its not even out yet :slap

plenty of grails out there from other companies 3x+ original prices..

averone sell me some of your grails at 10-20% up please...:pray:

you got too many anyways...let some go!

Minautor. Ares. Poseidon. Conan. Red sonja. Alexander. Already mentioned that will be done. Waiting for Hercules,pegasus,hades,cyclops,spartan dio,achilles dio,cerberus,zeus,odin, i could go on and on.

Your list is insane:thud:, I want it all:lol:goodpost:

Yeah Medusa is timeless. Let's hope there will be more of them. ARH increase the ES and it will be a sold out statue once more no matter if the ES is 200, 400 or 1000!!! Who wouldn't want that!

...oh! I forgot...it's that $ value once more...Man! I don't know whether you are collectors or merchants :slap

:nana:

Update from ARH Studios, I decided to also show you here what else is going on.

ARES God of War now printed and on its way to US
Get Ready for War!

Update from ARH Studios, I decided to also show you here what else is going on.

ARES God of War now printed and on its way to US
Get Ready for War!

So whats next for preorder???? Is it going to be Aries ,minotaurus ,gold Athena, 1/4 TitanChuck??whats next Ave I know you know

Back