Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the updates Alex, it's great that your keeping everyone informed about what's going on.

Now I'm just gonna sit back, relax and wait for my Medusa

Thanks for all the updates Alex, it's great that your keeping everyone informed about what's going on.

Now I'm just gonna sit back, relax and wait for my Medusa

If I do go down and have time (Im not even sure if I can) but I will take photos of the shipping container for you guys.
Please double check your shipping address and if your moving let us know

If I do go down and have time (Im not even sure if I can) but I will take photos of the shipping container for you guys.
Please double check your shipping address and if your moving let us know

Hey Averone,

Regarding address, you mean paypal address right? You are shipping to the paypal address that I paid under? Thanks.
I think I am the few in Canada who got the rattle. :)
Thank you.

Its too expensive not to check the contents for you guys, we have to open them up and check them before they get mailed to places like AUS from USA

A big thanks to ARH Studios for making this statue happen :clap

Glad it is all sorted!!! Now we wait

:hi5:

Hello from Germany!
I just had mail contact with Arahom and he told me, that I can pay another 100 USD and you ship it directly from China with FedEx to me. The money is already paid by PayPal.
I thought this might also be interesting for other european customers.
Iam really excited to get the Medusa and do not want to wait another couple weeks.

Best regards
Mike

Last edited:
I got my 2nd payment and shipping sent, so hopefully she will start shipping soon.

at the end of this week (today or until sunday would be correct) they are supposed to get on the boat and start their journey is what I got from Averon's posts.

The good news is that we still can ship the Medusa by EMS as we first intended, but we will have to bring the statues to the USA first on our container leaving this week from China.

What it means? It means although the statues will leave China this week as our factory guaranteed, we will still have to wait another 2 weeks until they arrive in the USA and clear customs.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Just found an eastern kingsnake outside my front door, which is very rare around here. Is it a sign that I'll soon get the Medusa???

name the movie:

tumblr_ma0i4oRWBB1qzb1rlo1_1280.jpg

VS. for all non Asian customers it is shipping regular boat shipment to the USA and then from Arahom in the USA he is shipping it FedEx or usps to us.

Back