Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So shipping EMS to Arahom and then shipping to us is cheaper? Wouldn't Arh have to pay taxes then?

It was better for us to import all of our statues at one time
Factory is all paid, we paid all Rattles so now we wait for the arrival in Cali along with our own AOD, Spartacus, Vamps in USA :yess:
Will keep you updated as soon as they arrive

It was better for us to import all of our statues at one time
Factory is all paid, we paid all Rattles so now we wait for the arrival in Cali along with our own AOD, Spartacus, Vamps in USA :yess:
Will keep you updated as soon as they arrive

So will shipping be reimbursed of Cali to Canada is cheaper then $200?

Ave said something along those lines VS. we will just have to wait though until they start sending them out to us so they will have the rates.

FedEx is cheaper & faster.

Everytime I check Fedex prices for international they are WAY higher than USPS. Plus they add in tons of BS fees and are much harder on packages.

When I got shipping quotes from FedEx a while ago I always thought they were more expensive than USPS, but I haven't gotten one in a while so maybe that's changed, I dunno.

When I got shipping quotes from FedEx a while ago I always thought they were more expensive than USPS, but I haven't gotten one in a while so maybe that's changed, I dunno.

USPS shipping rates has skyrocket over last year. Similar to Canada Post, the rates are very close to other courier services such as FedEx.

Giving the option on FedEx over USPS, you get it faster and don't have to worry about customs inspecting your parcel

Last edited:
1100.00 wouldn't even consider selling mine for that, 12000.00 I may think about it... This is probably my most anticipated statue ever. Display case is all built just waiting for her arrival.:yess:

1100.00 wouldn't even consider selling mine for that, 12000.00 I may think about it... This is probably my most anticipated statue ever. Display case is all built just waiting for her arrival.:yess:

Did you build it yourself? Would love to see it!

Just hit 1400.00!!!! 30 minutes to go for those who say it ain't a arh grail 1400 dead presidents right now say it is

Back