Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All replacement parts should be done by March 15th.
We are sorry you had to wait. Cant thank you enough for your patience.
Hope all goes well this time around and we see more pictures here.

how about we get a miniature version, in black and pink and all sorts of colors.

can't get enough of these statues they're so amazazing

I personally think this is the best looking piece from ARH. I got Minatour to go along with her. Want to see what ARG can do with the Frazetta license.

can someone explain to me how ARH is auctioning their own products? lmao like wth...

I will explain
Someone was unhappy, retuned it for a full refund do to minor issues. We auctioned it on Ebay to be fair.
Unexpected sale and astonishing sale price!

I will explain
Someone was unhappy, retuned it for a full refund do to minor issues. We auctioned it on Ebay to be fair.

u sold on ebay to be fair? $yeah right$ :lol anyway well done by ARH to punish such stupidity and make money money money :lol

the unhappy customer should be even unhappier now :rotfl

I will explain

Mercy....did the winner actually pay $3350 plus $100 shipping? I know sometimes people bid crazy and don't pay.

u sold on ebay to be fair? $yeah right$ :lol anyway well done by ARH to punish such stupidity and make money money money :lol

the unhappy customer should be even unhappier now :rotfl

I hear it all, I have heard it all. No one solution is the best , Ebay gives everyone a chance and is safe.
I shake my head when I have to talk about unhappy customers, nothing makes sense anymore

Last edited:
I hear it all, I have heard it all. No one solution is the best , Ebay gives everyone a chance an is safe.
I shake my head when I have to talk about unhappy customers, nothing makes sense anymore

Don't worry about it bro..just keep making epic statues at affordable prices. Don't sell us the new statues at secondary ebay prices ok?

you snooze you lose! once they are gone they are gone! :lol

Don't worry about it bro..just keep making epic statues at affordable prices. Don't sell us the new statues at secondary ebay prices ok?

you snooze you lose! once they are gone they are gone! :lol

People like to gamble
Most ARH go higher in price due to demand and low ES
We are just getting better

Back