Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want FB, ARH wants Full Bronze costs well over $10K
Its for the very high end clients.
I don't think your buying a $10K+ statue are you?

Remember I said no more Medusa Rattle....
However, don't go read into this and post it. Its just something we want to do for ourselves really. A Full Bronze sculpt someday in the Studios :)

Oh so ur doing a Full bronze one? not a faux bronze medusa?

Oh so ur doing a Full bronze one? not a faux bronze medusa?

Yes thats like having the ultimate sculpt. And Medusa is what put us on the map. Thats what we want to do yes. Full Bronze is not for the average collector and who knows when it will be done.
I think we will do it at 10 yrs anniversary of our company
Thats if you guys don't kill us first!
LOL :lol

Oh guys I'm so nervous, I havn't opened my green Medusa because I have been away, and I think I'm finally comming back home in a moth.
I have sent a couple mails to ARH asking wether I should get my family to open and inspect the statue for any damages, but I have just gotten evasive answers or no answer at all.

It's quite a heavy and big statue for my family to open, though.
So Averone, can you comment on this? What should I do?

If I open it around christmas and something is broken, would there still be replacement parts?

Oh guys I'm so nervous, I havn't opened my green Medusa because I have been away, and I think I'm finally comming back home in a moth.
I have sent a couple mails to ARH asking wether I should get my family to open and inspect the statue for any damages, but I have just gotten evasive answers or no answer at all.

It's quite a heavy and big statue for my family to open, though.
So Averone, can you comment on this? What should I do?

If I open it around christmas and something is broken, would there still be replacement parts?

You need to have a look at it right now.
The window for replacement parts is closing fast
I am to send the list to the factory this week.
I suggest you have your family at least take a look. The big thing is they have to take their time and not rush through it.
Major damages like snake body should be reported.
Once we start production of these few replacement parts I can't go add to it.

You need to have a look at it right now.
The window for replacement parts is closing fast
I am to send the list to the factory this week.
I suggest you have your family at least take a look. The big thing is they have to take their time and not rush through it.
Major damages like snake body should be reported.
Once we start production of these few replacement parts I can't go add to it.

Alex,

Can you confirm I am on the replacement parts list?

Thanks.

Alex,

Can you confirm I am on the replacement parts list?

Thanks.

I'm to ask ARH this week.
Forgive me but you need a entire upper body replacement, just for the missing single snake head?
We paid more and double boxed them, so I'm worried the replacement may be damaged again?
I hate to refund you for such minor damage. It's not right.

Can you check the Stryo again?
In cases like this, it's a tough call to replace entire statue for a single snake head.

It's easier for me to send a casting of the needed part than risk another breakage. Little repairs have to be done but at least it's not missing that head.
Can I see your picture here again?
What do you think? I'll do my best, to get this resolved so your happy.
Lets talk it over via email.

I'm to ask ARH this week.
Forgive me but you need a entire upper body replacement, just for the missing single snake head?
We paid more and double boxed them, so I'm worried the replacement may be damaged again?
I hate to refund you for such minor damage. It's not right.

Can you check the Stryo again?
In cases like this, it's a tough call to replace entire statue for a single snake head.

It's easier for me to send a casting of the needed part than risk another breakage. Little repairs have to be done but at least it's not missing that head.
Can I see your picture here again?
What do you think? I'll do my best, to get this resolved so your happy.
Lets talk it over via email.

Alex,

I already emailed you on the email you gave me. Can you please reply to that. I will send you another email with pictures tonight when I get home. I can't find the missing snake head in the styrofoam packaging.
Just email me to discuss and see how you can resolve this.
Thanks.

Back