Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex,

I already emailed you on the email you gave me. Can you please reply to that. I will send you another email with pictures tonight when I get home. I can't find the missing snake head in the styrofoam packaging.
Just email me to discuss and see how you can resolve this.
Thanks.

Waiting on those pictures. I have to wrap up the short list soon.
Let us know please

Oh guys I'm so nervous, I havn't opened my green Medusa because I have been away, and I think I'm finally comming back home in a moth.
I have sent a couple mails to ARH asking wether I should get my family to open and inspect the statue for any damages, but I have just gotten evasive answers or no answer at all.

It's quite a heavy and big statue for my family to open, though.
So Averone, can you comment on this? What should I do?

If I open it around christmas and something is broken, would there still be replacement parts?

Nanez, any luck?

Not try to rush you, but I am closing the list this week.
Please inform us soon, [email protected].

Nanez, any luck?

Not try to rush you, but I am closing the list this week.
Please inform us soon, [email protected].

Yeah they´ll probably be able to inspect it but until the Saturday/Sunday. When are you planning to send the list? Could you wait till Monday please?

Edit: I actually just sent an e-mail to [email protected] and I guess the old one, just in case, regardinug this issue and what we can do.
Please check it as soon as you can :) and thanks for all the good work Alex, we really appreciate it! Keep it up :D

Last edited:
I think you need to make sure the factory packing is secured, my first replacement came damage due to poor packing. Hate to have that repeated. Send a email to you to confirm as requested.

Thks!

Well, this time ARH will actually be in China. So I dont see any issues.

Alex,

Also the breastplate on mine does not stay on well. It is not magnetised. So broken snake on head and no magent on breastplate for my rattle.

Thanks.

Just closed the list on the Medusa Replacement parts. Orders are out now.
ARH is travailing to China to oversee replacement and production of all new statues.

Now, thats customer service for you!!

any updates on the custom plates that John is making?

No progress just yet.
I wanted to ask you, if you could ship your top being replaced directly to him. Have him take a look and come up with a new design.

No progress just yet.
I wanted to ask you, if you could ship your top being replaced directly to him. Have him take a look and come up with a new design.

as soon as i get the replacement i would be happy to do that.

how is the replacement parts production coming averone?

No updates just yet.
All is being made all at once.
I am emailing the factory now. I will update you as soon as I hear something back.
They are due to take a vacation of 3 weeks this month. I know they will not even get mailed till that is over.

Back