Statue New LOTR Maquette Line Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the EX for Gimli, but I must say, I think the EX arm for Boromir is very strange and awkward. I think IF I got Boromir, I would be more than happy with the regular version.

Heres my contribution guys.

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

photo.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

With Legolas is coming, we are getting closer to have this display :yess:

i4h8cz.jpg

I am still on the fence with Arwen though.

From this pic she looks pretty good, I just wish she has her make up on.

ogfhg9.jpg

They make a great group shot. Arwen is equally as nice as the rest of them. I thought in person she made for a great maquette.

Does anyone know if SS has said they will do the hobbits in the maquette line?

They've pretty much said that they know that fans want a complete Fellowship, and after not getting that in the 12" line, the new maquette/statue line is going to be one that gives us the complete group we've been waiting for. That's why I switched from the PFs to these.

They've pretty much said that they know that fans want a complete Fellowship, and after not getting that in the 12" line, the new maquette/statue line is going to be one that gives us the complete group we've been waiting for. That's why I switched from the PFs to these.

link or it didnt happen!

i will start collecting this line if it is true and not just rumors. After getting burned in the PF and 12" have very little faith left in a complete fellowship.

It did happen. Its in one of the videos on SS site. I'll go through them and find it for ya.

Josh to the rescue! :hi5:

I have faith in this line, but my faith will multiply when I see the first (hopefully dual) Hobbit offering.

Yes, it is awesome. That's why i've been saying for a while now that this is the line we will see the entire Fellowship and much more.

Back