DarkSide: LOTR - Sauron Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
Galadriel: " It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword. And Sauron, enemy of the free peoples of Middle-Earth, was defeated "

Sauron Maquette by DarkSide Collectibles Studio coming soon... Features:

Two display sauron options: Holding the Mace (Rivendell lithograph) and Reaching out to Isildur (movie prologue scene).

Two Isildur heads with helmet (Rivendell lithograph) and without (movie prologue scene).

Two base display options: First option with Light up one ring and lava cracks on the ground. Second option light up base with lava cracks on the ground without the one ring.

wst47tS.jpg

sTFXEH1.jpg

r9vCdfO.jpg

NoFjLZ9.jpg

ejZpotB.jpg

FwTq9xr.jpg

zlHet3T.jpg

UbZGO6l.jpg

LlmakBK.jpg

RgHQaHH.jpg

WNLUyav.jpg

mMgpXWI.png

OsTIt4k.png

uZItLfg.png

ONTVZq3.png

XLnSeBz.png

3v8GP5Z.png

Last edited:
Hello Darkside Studios Administration,

Yes, a 1/3 scale diorama with Sauron would be very large & expensive. However, I think many collectors would opt for a stand along 1:3 Sauron as picture in this diorama with all of the light up features mentioned with the option to purchase the two minor characters in planned 1:6 diorama separately. Give the collectors options.

I am watching the development of this statue. If you make this Sauron in 1/3 scale with all of the planned posss, arm switch outs & base light up features, & lithograph , I’m 110% going to buy it. I have owned the Ex Prime 1 Sauron & had to sell it because it had irreplaceable damage thet I could not tolerate. I am looking to replace this loss to my collection. Make your Sauron in 1/3 as a stand alone option & bigger than the Prime 1 Sauron & I will absolutely buy it. I believe many collectors would prefer this.

Back