New HT T2 figure announced tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toy Hunter's facebook page (posted today):
"Stay here, I'll be back." 呢句熟識o既台詞相信大家都吾會吾記得~ 感謝各位o既支持,由於反應熱烈,未來戰士續集o既 T800阿諾將會於大約第三季尾再度回歸! 詳情可以向 Toy Hunters查詢!
Dont know the language, but could this be a hint towards the T-800 BD version?

do we get pics tomorrow or just an announcement as to which figure it will be?

Wow I am glad I did not buy a Marcus Wright yesterday.
I can use the money I saved to pre-order this (As long as it's the T-1000)
I am hoping you can make two figures out of it like Harvey Dent or Thriller Jackson.

From Toy Hunter's facebook page (posted today):

Dont know the language, but could this be a hint towards the T-800 BD version?

Well, that qoute is definitely from the T-800 when he tells John & Sarah to stay put while he takes care of the SWAT team in the lobby & then goes to take the SWAT vehicle.
Can't say I'm terribly excited but oh well.

"Stay here, I'll be back." sentence stumble over lines believe everybody we will we remember ~ thank you o support, due to the overwhelming response, the future soldier sequel o T800 Arnold will be approximately a third return at the end of the season! The details can assure Toy Hunters query!

This is what MS' translator came back with. Make any sense to anyone? :dunno

"As T-800 is so popular, Hot Toys is going to produce and sell it again." (according to one feedback reply on FB.)

Although it doesnt imply that this is the figure that HT were refering to in their FB staus.

End of the season? Maybe this means the last T2 figure will be a T-800 from the Cyberdyne scene? DX to close out the line? If so where's mr. T-1000? :dunno

Have been anticipating this announcement this week actually.

Expect the T-1000, since they've already teased "it" with Sarah.

BD T-800 announcement should be around or just after SDCC... unless they have some alternate fig (as they did for Sarah).

t-1000 is the best option to all people who doubts to buy the sarah SDCC exclusive with the extra head, and to Hot Toys , because is a sure sale for all people who has bought the t-800, i think that it will be an standart MMS but it will came with 2 heads as marcus, i hope it will includes the police helmet.

Sorry by my bad english

Back