New HT T2 figure announced tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon,Dr. Silberman has been waiting for his turn for a long time.
Ex comes with liguid rooter and syringe.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Technically theyve got the rights to do a T2 John Connor future leader.
Would you guys be interested in that?
No pretty boy Connors for me.
I want "I need a cig and stress eating war is hell" Connor.

:lol:lol:lol Wow he really let himself go. He didn't even look like that in the 4th Crow movie.

Wonder if it will be DX 4, if it is T1000.

I doubt it will be a DX. If it was a DX they probably would have done it as a DX teaser instead of a T2 teaser. Kinda like what they did with the latest MJ. But IMO, I believe all HT figs should come with the PERS standard. I'd pay a few extra bucks for that option.

Tim the mullet kid yeah!! :rock:rock:rock...er...uh.....yeah prob the T-1000

Question is will SSC have an exclusive with Camp Anawanna t-shirt?

Bobby Budnick would complete any 1/6 collection.:pray: Seriously though yeah I agree on the T-1000.

Looking forward to the announcement but I'm just excited to finally have the T-800 coming soon.

Gotta be the T 1000 I'm so excited. HT will have most of my money this year.

I had a real good feeling the next announcement would be about a month before the SDCC. I was right. It'll be the T-1000 for sure.

This announcement is about as vague as the second hint at Abigil Whistler. Is the T-1000. The Sarah-1000 proves it. I'd be shocked if it was ANYONE else but the T-1000. The only question is whether he will be DX 04 or not.

And since they announce it HT's tomorrow, I guess we could know late tonight! :yess:

I'm really interested how they will blend the liquid metal look into the material from the uniform if they give the hook arms. I guess thats the nice thing with neca is just a paint app, this will need some work.

i doubt the T1000 will be the DX. i'd figure they'll give us a two version battle damage T800. partially damaged (with gloves and most of the face, like the elvis custom), and then fully damaged (with one arm, and half a face)

that, or the DX should be a T1 2-in-1 tech noir and police shoot out.

i doubt the T1000 will be the DX. i'd figure they'll give us a two version battle damage T800. partially damaged (with gloves and most of the face, like the elvis custom), and then fully damaged (with one arm, and half a face)

that, or the DX should be a T1 2-in-1 tech noir and police shoot out.

Just wanted to say that your brain continues to impress me, good sir.

Can't imagine the T-1000 would be a DX. Just doesn't seem like that important of a character. But, I do hope they go all out and include some extra damaged heads, hook arms, spike finger, etc.

Back