New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can say it like that, but atleast winston is a figure that is actually made. those other ones aren't and pretty much gotta be customized. Ah well, No pointing in forcing yourself to get one figure just cause its a group....these guys arent pokemon or anything. I prob would only get Egon myself

Initially I just wanted the core 3 but after seeing the (imo) very good Hudson likeness Im leaning towards all 4.

Initially I just wanted the core 3 but after seeing the (imo) very good Hudson likeness Im leaning towards all 4.

It's a little ironic that the Hudson likeness is the best of the four.

I want Gozer (or is it Zuul? I get those 2 confused)! And 1/6 hellhounds.

Zuul is the hellhound that posseses Dana, and Vinz Clurthu gets Louis. The Keymaster and gatekeeper.

Then Gozer is the destroyer. And yes I'd like to see them all as well.

winston is the sh**.

seriously, hes one of my favorite GB's. and im not black. hes the "believer" of the group, so he gets my vote. "i loove Jesus' style."

The Tsukuda Terror Dogs are 1/6 scale I believe

And yes....Winston is the Sh** !!!

I have an autograph of him from the basement containment scene, and he signed it " Thats a big Twinkie "

Awesome !

It's a little ironic that the Hudson likeness is the best of the four.

I want Gozer (or is it Zuul? I get those 2 confused)! And 1/6 hellhounds.

You know, when I was a kid I wasn't sure if Gozer the Gozerian was also the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man or if the big guy was just a beast summoned from another dimension by Gozer to destroy New York. He was like a funny Cthulu monster.

The Tsukuda Terror Dogs are 1/6 scale I believe

And yes....Winston is the Sh** !!!

I have an autograph of him from the basement containment scene, and he signed it " Thats a big Twinkie "

Awesome !

awsome barlow, he signed a pic of the roof top scene for me hehe, "i love this town"

sucha cool guy!

and 12" winston is amust.

ernieauto.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

meandernie2.jpg

Last edited:
awsome barlow, he signed a pic of the roof top scene for me hehe, "i love this town"

sucha cool guy!

and 12" winston is amust.

ernieauto.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

meandernie2.jpg

Yeah ernie hudson went on to have quite a good career after gb.
Just thinking he doesn't look like he aged at all compared to akyrod or ramis. Bar the tint of white on his hair and tache he looks practically the same!

yeah totaly mate, he was much bigger in person than i imagined, really buffed up. but yeah he looked well and aged very well compared to the others, esp ramis. hes totaly different.

but yeah theres alot of good ernie movies out there..hand that rocks the cradle and the crow being 2

60 for a 6 inch figure? Ebay sellers must think people are crazy but then most things are hyper inflated on ebay. You pay triple for what an item is really worth. Now it seems worth it paying the 20 or 60 on matty's site just to avoid the ebay sharks.

Does Mattycollector accept Paypal? :confused: I hope so. I have money in my Paypal account, but not on my credit card. :(

Please let me know tonight.

Thanks!

I found it. The only way Mattycollector accepts Paypal is by signing up on Paypal for the Paypal Plug-In. It is free, and you have to have a confirmed shipping address...AND...verify a bank account. Here's a link to Mattycollector's FAQ page...

https://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM...onPage&SiteID=matty&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE#q16

Verifying the bank account is sadly, a problem for me.

Last edited:
Just finished re-watching The Ghostbusters 1 & 2.
They remind me how much I love the movies/cartoons when I was a kid!!! And I still love it! I always get pissed off when my cousin say The Ghostbusters is gay. I just think he doesn't know shxt!
Anyways, as I posted before I bought Ray, and I am gonna get them all no matter what.
I think Winston is a very important character of the Ghostbusters. If you are a Ghostbusters fan, I think you should get them all.
That's just my opinion.

Back