New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for real? that's just crazy...i disagreed with you about TDK but banning you just seems stupid. everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

I could read the board but every time I went to reply or vote in a poll it would say that I didn't have permission or clearance or whatever to use certain board features (IE: anything that posting on an internet forum entails) but it never said "banned" under my name. I don't know if they wanted to make it look like I crawled away in defeat or something but I've continued to criticize the movie elsewhere.

The awesome thing about being banned for my opinion on TDK from two different forums is that in both cases I followed the TOS to the letter. Sure, people would make personal attacks against me and I'd keep on talking about the movie but in both cases the mods obviously just figured it would be easier to get rid of me. I may have actually been the one following the rules but at the same time I was stirring up the hornet's nest.

But yeah, I can't say that I've shed any tears over not being able to post on the Spawn board. It's not like they make products for me anymore anyway and that board took a hit when they became Nazis about talking about competing toy companies too.

The awesome thing about being banned for my opinion on TDK from two different forums is that in both cases I followed the TOS to the letter. Sure, people would make personal attacks against me and I'd keep on talking about the movie but in both cases the mods obviously just figured it would be easier to get rid of me.

For what it's worth, man, I completely agree with you. I couldn't stand TDK and was no fan of Batman Begins, either. :duff

actually, with shipping to the uk it cost me around $182 or so us dollars! that was for 2 12" rays and 2 6" rays.
Well, 2 of each Ray is $160. $22 shipping to the UK ain't too bad, IMO. It costs almost $10 to me, here in the U.S. for just one of each. Of course, customs could get you and make it even more expensive.

--edit: I'm now seeing that this might have been your point all along. If so, apologies :) --

I could read the board but every time I went to reply or vote in a poll it would say that I didn't have permission or clearance or whatever to use certain board features (IE: anything that posting on an internet forum entails) but it never said "banned" under my name. I don't know if they wanted to make it look like I crawled away in defeat or something but I've continued to criticize the movie elsewhere.

The awesome thing about being banned for my opinion on TDK from two different forums is that in both cases I followed the TOS to the letter. Sure, people would make personal attacks against me and I'd keep on talking about the movie but in both cases the mods obviously just figured it would be easier to get rid of me. I may have actually been the one following the rules but at the same time I was stirring up the hornet's nest.

But yeah, I can't say that I've shed any tears over not being able to post on the Spawn board. It's not like they make products for me anymore anyway and that board took a hit when they became Nazis about talking about competing toy companies too.

OH GOD, the DARK KNIGHT

don't get me started on that film.

great for girls in high school

Ghostbusters, yes, I like the figures

You fellas are lucky I ain't a mod, that's for sure. Otherwise, I would have banned each one of you before you could finish your little DK hate speeches. Greatest thing that humanity has ever created, that movie is. Greater than aqueducts, the polio vaccine, sliced bread, and the Sham WOW! all put together.

yeah i thought it was a great price mate! $22 shipping to the uk is great, esp for two 12" figures ans two 6" figs. the 6" egon cost me $10 on its own when that came out, so another $12 or so for 3 xtra figures is good.

i jst hope there are no customs charges, there wasnt last time so im hoping there isnt now.

Well, 2 of each Ray is $160. $22 shipping to the UK ain't too bad, IMO. It costs almost $10 to me, here in the U.S. for just one of each. Of course, customs could get you and make it even more expensive.

--edit: I'm now seeing that this might have been your point all along. If so, apologies :) --

Greatest thing that humanity has ever created, that movie is. Greater than aqueducts, the polio vaccine, sliced bread, and the Sham WOW! all put together.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...

The equipment for the 12" figures looks really good.

The 6" figures really could have used some more detailing on theirs. They're pretty plain. :(

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...

The equipment for the 12" figures looks really good.

The 6" figures really could have used some more detailing on theirs. They're pretty plain. :(

yeah the 6" could have more detail but overall im happy with them. i been considering havin a go at making a custom base for the 6" figs. when they are all out.

Back