New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, this is awesome! Nice HF, excellentma paitn and top notch tailoring! Rainman and S. Patterson did an awesome job on the VK machine as well!

Ugh. I hate F'in christmas. Struggling to see Ford, to be honest.

deckardpetersonhead.jpg

Does this look more like him?
Guess what I did? And it was simple

I just wanted to drop in and say you are doing great work, not only can you make an amazing custom figure, but you also do a great job at the photography and 'setting the mood'. Where in the heck did you get the awesome backdrop??

Thanks guys for being so patient! I should have the final pricing and Pre-Order info ready by tomorrow; sorry for the delay.

I just wanted to drop in and say you are doing great work, not only can you make an amazing custom figure, but you also do a great job at the photography and 'setting the mood'. Where in the heck did you get the awesome backdrop??

Thanks for that!

I found the backdrop online. Google: Blade Runner Backdrop
Find the largest size -save and send the image file to your favorite poster shop and print them out for a backdrop display!

Hey guys- Things are getting sorted with this but I think the Pre-Order will need to be delayed for just a little bit longer....
Soon though...:impatient:
Cheers-S.

Back