New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a comparison on the shirt collar

deckardshirtfinal.jpg

Its really off. But if that's the way it will be. I'll deal with it

That photo has a lot of blue/green tint to it. I took it out in this image

picture.php

I was wondering if you were going to work on the ribs for the jacket?

Also, I don't know if anyone pointed this out but the shirt collars stripes are a little off and are two spread out.

Yes you mean on the coat collar right?
and yes I did notice the shirt collar design being to wide but didn't think it too big of a deal. The pattern might be too small to print if narrowed more but I don't know; I will bring it up to the tailor though.

collardesign.jpg

Does VM sell parted sets or outfit sets with unpainted sculpts, anything like that? Maybe I could swing that.

Yes I will be selling Full figure sets as well as unpainted resin/outfit kits.

I found a couple more images of the shirt color.
I'm thinking this might be more accurate to the true colors.
LMK if you guys would be happy with this and I will send these to be matched.

(note that the proto-type shirt colors aren't incredibly off; Maybe a little on the light side but I just want to make it as accurate as possible. So if enough of you guys can agree on a reference pic we'll get it as close as possible to that :1-1:)

brgun_19.jpg

deckholster%20brgun_18.jpg

A little off-topic (but not by much)...does anyone know what the BEST Rutger Hauer BATTY sculpt out there? I have the Bros. Production "Revenge of the Replicant" figure and want to switch the clothes to a TT and use a better BATTY sculpt...so I can display him with VM's Deckard. :yess:

I have the batty figure from Bp and I think it has the better sculpt and clothes already...I have switched the body with a hot toys body and now is perfect...

25hcx7q.jpg

Yes you mean on the coat collar right?
and yes I did notice the shirt collar design being to wide but didn't think it too big of a deal. The pattern might be too small to print if narrowed more but I don't know; I will bring it up to the tailor though.

QUOTE]

Suggest using fine wale corduroy, its in scale!

I have the batty figure from Bp and I think it has the better sculpt and clothes already...I have switched the body with a hot toys body and now is perfect...

25hcx7q.jpg

Thanks for posting that, it looks great on a Hot Toys body, so I'll definitely do the same! Sculpt isn't bad, just wanted to see if there were any possible better ones anyone knew of.

Can't wait to display the VM Deckard with this guy! :rock

haha! love it! I've actually got a 1/6 replica of his newspaper.. of all the things :)

Haha great shot there! In the meantime, show off the sculpt some more! Haven't seen enough of it yet!

Last edited:
Back