New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if you were going to work on the ribs for the jacket?

Also, I don't know if anyone pointed this out but the shirt collars stripes are a little off and are two spread out.

Last edited:
so far this looks the best figure to date. The head sculpt looks great and your taylor's stitch work on the coat and shirt looks incredibly neat! kinda glad I missed out on the other Deckard clothing run now ;) once all those adjustments are in place it's going to look perfect!

have you considered producing the other shirt as an addition? would be great to swap them round from time to time. I can supply you with the pattern if you need it.

Okay.. but just another teaser for now ;)...

12morer.jpg

Great Scott, Scott! This easily looks to be the BEST Deckard EVER! :bow

Definitely a must-have for me! :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
A little off-topic (but not by much)...does anyone know what the BEST Rutger Hauer BATTY sculpt out there? I have the Bros. Production "Revenge of the Replicant" figure and want to switch the clothes to a TT and use a better BATTY sculpt...so I can display him with VM's Deckard. :yess:

I need more info on this insane project.

I don't own any previous Deckard efforts because I've never seen one that made me excited to have him on the shelf... until now. This figure is what I want on the shelf to represent Blade Runner.

I don't own any previous Deckard efforts because I've never seen one that made me excited to have him on the shelf... until now. This figure is what I want on the shelf to represent Blade Runner.

My feelings exactly :lecture

Desperately trying to find room in the budget for this.

Dammit. I missed out on Marty McFly because this time of year is tough for me for that kind of cash.... now this. Glad to see these things getting made; sucks for me that I can't seem to afford them.

Does VM sell parted sets or outfit sets with unpainted sculpts, anything like that? Maybe I could swing that.

I did a comparison on the shirt collar

deckardshirtfinal.jpg

Its really off. But if that's the way it will be. I'll deal with it

Awesome Deck Velvet!!!! Rock and roll man!

A little off-topic (but not by much)...does anyone know what the BEST Rutger Hauer BATTY sculpt out there? I have the Bros. Production "Revenge of the Replicant" figure and want to switch the clothes to a TT and use a better BATTY sculpt...so I can display him with VM's Deckard. :yess:
Let me know if you have an easy / uncomplicated way to put the Revenge Replicant head on a TT plz! The original figure's got an stupid long neck.

Back