New Episode of South Park, "Raping of Indy" Anybody else see that?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a funny episode!!
I just watched it online.

Y'all can catch it online now too:
https://www.southparkstudios.com/

Being of Chinese descent, I found it even more funny in addition to the Indiana Jones stuff. "Herro, prease." :rotfl

And seeing Toht on it was great as well!

The rape scenes were priceless. Using the rape scenes from The Accused and Deliverence was great. Watching Lucas lick Indy's nipples was fricken hilarious.

The rape scenes were priceless. Using the rape scenes from The Accused and Deliverence was great. Watching Lucas lick Indy's nipples was fricken hilarious.

The fact that they raped him on a Howard the Duck pinball machine made it even better.:lol:lol:lol

That was a damn funny episode and they pretty much summed up my feelings on Indy IV perfectly. The Stormtrooper getting raped and then running from the house had me on the floor.

Something tells me Trey and Matt won't be invited up to "The Ranch" anytime soon. :D

Jimmy: "Do you remember that scene with Indiana in the refrigerator? It didn't make any sense, Stan."

:rotfl:rotfl

:whip:whip

Holy ^^^^, they were reallyu raping Indy!!!! I thought I was watching the wrong episode first cause it was about the Olympic first, then they got to the raping part. I almost ^^^^ my pants when they started to molest him in front of the Temple!! ololololololo

On my Top 10 of South park episodes

Watched it. Take Steven out, and I'll laugh. He did the best he could with that idiot riding on his back.

The fact that they raped him on a Howard the Duck pinball machine made it even better.:lol:lol:lol

There was something else in the episode to that said "from the producers of Howard the Duck" and i can't remember what it was. It was like a movie poster in the background or something. There was something with Willow too.:rotfl

He never did it again did he? IM pretty sure he understood that what he did was pretty ^^^^ing stupid.

There was something else in the episode to that said "from the producers of Howard the Duck" and i can't remember what it was. It was like a movie poster in the background or something. There was something with Willow too.:rotfl

It was a Howard the Duck pinball machine.

Laughed my ass off at the end with the Stormtrooper :rotfl

well he did make War of the Worlds......

Everyone makes ^^^^ty movies. (Yes, the movie did suck :p but the Aliens were quite cool. )

But still. I have no idea why he wanted to re-edit ET....but hey. He didnt touch Raiders or any of the other classics...so I think we're safe.

Everyone makes ^^^^ty movies. (Yes, the movie did suck :p but the Aliens were quite cool. )

But still. I have no idea why he wanted to re-edit ET....but hey. He didnt touch Raiders or any of the other classics...so I think we're safe.

For now...
I think both Spielberg and Lucas are to blame...
but hey, I enjoyed most of the movie... the only things I absolutely hated were the monkeys and the alien plot...

Did you forget what Steven did to ET has just as bad as GL.

Boy, no kidding. I bought a copy for my daughter expecting some injected deleted scenes, better sound and some "improved" visuals. The CG E.T. character is not an improvement!! It only cheapened a true classic.
I haven't watched it since...

Your right but i guess what i'm really asking is when was that last time he made a good movie? I think in the end both Steven and George (yes i'm on a first name basis with them, they've taken enough of my money that i'm comfortable calling them by their first names:D) are past their prime and should just stop before we have to watch anymore rapes....

I enjoyed KOTCS...so thats his last good movie to me.

WOTW did suck...Minority Report was alright....

But still. Steven didnt come up with the Alien stuff, Frank Darabont did. He wrote a really cool script. Ford liked it. Spielburg liked it....Lucas didnt. He kicked him off and added the monkies and gophers and all that crappy stuff. Sometimes you have to abide to get someone to shut up.

See, im an amature filmmaker, I wrote this story for school about a miner. I had this intresting subplot that sorta tied these events in my film together. My friend didnt like it. He wanted it out. He wouldnt stop telling me how stupid it was. So I did it. It ruined my movie.

Blah.

I enjoyed KOTCS...so thats his last good movie to me.

WOTW did suck...Minority Report was alright....

But still. Steven didnt come up with the Alien stuff, Frank Darabont did. He wrote a really cool script. Ford liked it. Spielburg liked it....Lucas didnt. He kicked him off and added the monkies and gophers and all that crappy stuff. Sometimes you have to abide to get someone to shut up.

See, im an amature filmmaker, I wrote this story for school about a miner. I had this intresting subplot that sorta tied these events in my film together. My friend didnt like it. He wanted it out. He wouldnt stop telling me how stupid it was. So I did it. It ruined my movie.

Blah.

That is understandable i just don't think steven is just an innocent behind the camera - it's not like this was his first movie and had to cowtow to the Sith Lord Lucas......all are to blame including Ford (geez whats his last good movie?)

Back