New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a new Kylo Ren in Hollywood Studios a few weeks ago but it was like a 8-9" statue. Tempting but I'll wait for my SS Pf and other HT. I just can't. It both it's way to much $$$$

They learned their lesson..raffle was a horrible idea

Walked into a disneystore and they had all the RO Elites. I'll admit they looked pretty good.

This may have been asked before but does anyone know if these elite diecast figures are 1/10 scale?

Would they look in scale standing next to Kotobukiya 1/10 Star Wars statues?

Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTS_wMU5Gig

If you go to the 6:00 mark there is a side by side of the elite series and koto r2. Elite series are not listed as 1/10, but they are certainly bigger than 1/12. So to answer your question some of them could display well with Kotobukiya.

Didn't even know about this one either. TFA 5-pack is on sale today for $90 w/free shipping with code CYBER. You can also get the Elite Rogue One figures for $18.86 each with this code if you spend $130 or more.

https://www.disneystore.com/action-...st-action-figure-gift-set/mp/1414229/1000255/

2lxf3t4.png

This will be my last post in this thread because apparently nobody collects these anymore.

Guilt City has a 20% code for the Disney Store. This will stack with Disney's SAVE25 code which also gives you free shipping. Brings prices down to as follows:

Rogue One Elites - $12.13
All non-Rogue One Elites - $9.60
Barbie Elites - $15.73
Elite TFA 5-pack - $58.40

This will be my last post in this thread because apparently nobody collects these anymore.

Guilt City has a 20% code for the Disney Store. This will stack with Disney's SAVE25 code which also gives you free shipping. Brings prices down to as follows:

Rogue One Elites - $12.13
All non-Rogue One Elites - $9.60
Barbie Elites - $15.73
Elite TFA 5-pack - $58.40

Thanks for the heads up!

Received my Rogue One Elite Diecast K-2SO and C2-B5 from the online Disney Store today. Got them on sale for $14.99 each. Not the best price ever on these figures but still a good deal.

The figures are very nice. Heavy weight with good detail and paint apps. K-2SO is somewhat lacking in articulation but still poses nicely.

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

I wanted to place them in with my Kotobukiya 1/10 Star Wars statue figures but K-2SO is not close enough in scale. C2-B5 looks close to 1/10 scale and may even be a bit oversized. I know that these figures are not meant to be 1/10 scale but I think that K-2SO is undersized even when compared to the other elite diecast figures.

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

I will probably just have him standing guard in some imperial hallway, pre-reprogramming, with his astromech assistant dutifully scanning for any rebel scum threats... :)

IMG_0902.jpg

The Rogue Ones were $5 at their Outlet stores, I picked up a few that I had recently passed on. Ironically, their TFA figures weren't on sale there.

Right. I'll never pay more than $8 for one of these again, although they'll probably end up hitting $5 like the rest.

Yeahhh I learned my lesson. Only the limited ones if that. These figs are my favorite but they are not worth the sticker price considering they stock is ample and they always go down in price.

Back