New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get the R2 and 3PO today and want to
Comment on them? 3PO looks questionable to me...

Received mine today. R2 looks great but there's someone about 3PO. Almost looks a little cartoonish.

35m43lu.jpg

Elite seriea Fn 2187 was just shown today on Jedi temple archives. Also Hasbro is going to start work in their own dicast figures.

I read about Hasbro doing diecast SW figures as well. Most likely next year for the 40th anniversary of Star Wars. It is unsure if the scale will be 6" or 3 3/4", and the finish. Painted or just a metallic finish similar to what they did with the diecast titanium series figures from years back.

They already did them. They were called the Titanium series I think and they sold poorly.

Stormtrooper Finn is available on the Disney Store website. Prices are also going up, which doesn't make any sense considering this series isn't selling well.

From Toyark:

https://news.toyark.com/2016/09/01/disney-store-adds-rogue-one-section-reveals-new-items-219888

A new Rogue One: A Star Wars Story section has opened on DisneyStore.com. They’ve posted up previews of many of the items they will be selling for the Rogue One launch on September 30th. Pre-orders may go live before then. We’ve seen many of the figures already, however, they have a few surprises in store. New collectibles include:

•C2-B5 Elite Series Action Figure – $26.95
•Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Imperial Stormtrooper Helmet – $84.95 (possibly the Black Series Helmet)
•Imperial Death Trooper Ornament – Personalizable – $16.95

C2-B5-Elite.jpg

Rogue-One-Deluxe.jpg

Now's your chance to get the Elite Boba Fett Diecast figure if you missed it as they have it in stock online at the Disney Store website.

This may have been asked before but does anyone know if these elite diecast figures are 1/10 scale?

Would they look in scale standing next to Kotobukiya 1/10 Star Wars statues?

Thanks

Figures. I paid between $20-$25 for each of those. Oh well, definitely waiting on the Rogue One figures to drop before I order this time.

Me as well. There are several of the RO figures that I would like to have but I am not paying $27 each for them. I will wait for them to go on sale. And if they never do, that is alright, I really don't need them anyway.

Back