New Diorama/Environment Revealed Pics updated 30/10/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Diorama/Environment Revealed Pics update Post #47

I think the price is very reasonable as custom pieces are always more expensive than company mass produced peices.

Thanks for your support Cbob :goodpost:

Posted on the order thread. Question... Will it be painted?? Can there be a cheaper version (less labour) for an unpainted???

Thanks!!! I think its gorgeous!!!!!

fair enough.... but would like to see it a little less grungy... bring out the glory of the stainless steel!!!! I have an a___ray that was given away at the time of the building opening made of the same stainless that the building is clad in..

god... such a chrysler building geek...

fair enough.... but would like to see it a little less grungy... bring out the glory of the stainless steel!!!! I have an a___ray that was given away at the time of the building opening made of the same stainless that the building is clad in..

god... such a chrysler building geek...

But very entertaining!! :hi5:

I'll transfer possible names from this thread over to the order thread.
If you would like to be removed, please PM me!

thank you :duff

Oooh, I should take aside my willing to get it. :\

Don't take it wrong, don't think that I'm some kind of skinflint. No.
But I'm taking this one for my Predator 2 figure, and this guy just doesn't looks like the figure for the 400$ stand. :D

I'm loving to get custom items! For example, I have the Bat Signal from Woody Inc, one of 50. Awesome one. But I'm not ready to pay 400$ for the stand in fact. Even for the great one.

250$ shipped (165£) would be fine. Really! I'm first in the line to get it for this price. :D Even unpainted one for 200$ shipped would be OK. But 236£ (400$), no. Sorry. I just can't see a reason in this deal from my side.

And again, it's all my humble opinion.
Sorry for taking your time.

And good luck to you with this project, guys! ;)

Last edited:
Hi fella, thanks for the feedback sorry your withdrawing your business would have been a great addition to your collection.
maybe our future predator work will take your fancy
Thanks
Neil

This is better suited for the Hot Toys Spider-Man than any Batman related figure in my opinion.

key4.jpg

spidey_chryslerbuilding.jpg

Didn't think of the possible use with the Predator 2 figure. Alas I don't think I can get this right now. Maybe at some point in the future.

This will definitely look great from my HT Spidey or to my upcoming HT Batman EX but I'm afraid shipping it to the Philippines will be a killer. :(

This will definitely look great from my HT Spidey or to my upcoming HT Batman EX but I'm afraid shipping it to the Philippines will be a killer. :(

Im sure shipping will not be too expensive, we could send untracked. WE only charge cost for shipping no money to be made

Back