New Custom SALLAH Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine so far.

94d6cf06.jpg

Whoah! That is badass! :clap
I gotta quit my wankering and get the damn sculpt!

Haha thanks. I just put some hands on him and some boots I had and did a little futzing with the sash. I might make a new one later but it will work for now.

Definitely need a regular TT I think. Using the slim because that is what I had sitting around and the shoulders need to be much broader.

Rockin' Sallah, SS! I have relented and am going with the shirt/skirt too, so am on that. Have dyed (paint stained) my waist wrap and done the WorGar color paint stain to the vest, so all that's left really is the shirt/skirt and paints on him.
A good formula for the colors of the shirt/skirt would help a bunch.

Can you post a link to the shirt you're using Tyler? I think I like yours more that mine. Did you Ritt dye the whole thing (shirt+skirt)?

It is called

DRAGON WWII GERMAN WINTER SNIPER SHIRT

I initially do not see any on ebay currently.

Rockin' Sallah, SS! I have relented and am going with the shirt/skirt too, so am on that. Have dyed (paint stained) my waist wrap and done the WorGar color paint stain to the vest, so all that's left really is the shirt/skirt and paints on him.
A good formula for the colors of the shirt/skirt would help a bunch.

Thanks Les!

I just tea dyed my shirt and skirt after I sewed them. I used a orange pekoe and pekoe black tea for the dye. My skirt didn't exactly match the top color originally (was a tad darker) so I soaked the top in a bit longer and it seemed to come out pretty damn close to matching.

How do you guys tea dye? I'm sure its just as it sounds but is there more to it?

I just got a bowl of hot water and then put some tea bags in it for a while to get a nice deep rich color. Then strain the water so no little specs are in there (they will attach to the fabric and are a _____ to get out) then just soak to the desired effect.

I just got a bowl of hot water and then put some tea bags in it for a while to get a nice deep rich color. Then strain the water so no little specs are in there (they will attach to the fabric and are a _____ to get out) then just soak to the desired effect.

Awesome, thanks! :duff

Flosi the shirt comes with this guy:

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Dragon_Adler_Augen_70625_p/bd0939.htm

The Monkey is out of the "shirt" but they are low on his parts so check back for a breakdown soon.

Back