New Cop Joker Image + another added 03/27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Cop Joker Image

Of all things with this figure, I just really hope that A) it is a new painted head, B) the makeup is in line with the mob meeting look, and C) the eyes are painted straight on.

Agreed and this would also be a sweet way to close out the line. I'd assume this would be the last one released. Right now my Joker sits just perfect imo so they have their work cut out for them in this release.

HeathLedgerJoker.jpg

This, but with straight eyes. Only downer is his hair won't be as chaotic as the film, but hopefully fairly close. The BR hair looks good but almost wetted down the way it hugs his head.

He actually looks like he could be a real clown in the mob meeting, which makes him more Joker than other configurations for me.

I think the gloves look like they should, nothing wrong with the white gloves IMO..if they were fabric they would look off, these sculpted ones still look like leather to me, its just with this now, Hot Toys are really make me spend, so many good releases coming up this year from them.

HeathLedgerJoker.jpg

Gotta admit, i'd love them to release this sculpt. The BR joker was great, but it'd be nice to have one with less smudged make-up and greener hair.

they look sausage-ish... especially the right trigger finger

No interest in a 3 second Cop Joker.

What a bunch of BS, you have to buy THREE figures to make one correct one . . . .

Great news! I'm liking what we are seeing so far! I wonder if those of us that have already pre-ordered might be in for a deal if the price of this is higher than normal?

I'm thinking there will be more to this than just the extra Mob head and coat. Two-face came with an extra head and coat and wasn't a deluxe figure. Perhaps it will be a two-pack? Or maybe two full outfits, or maybe even have the nurse oufit included? I'm thinking the deluxe part of this "new series" is the key factor here. Hurm.

Great news! I'm liking what we are seeing so far! I wonder if those of us that have already pre-ordered might be in for a deal if the price of this is higher than normal?

I would imagine that depends on how many preorders have been taken and if there's a price difference.

If it costs too much for current sellers to eat the difference, they may charge full, even though it should be shame on them for selling prematurely.

I'm thinking there will be more to this than just the extra Mob head and coat. Two-face came with an extra head and coat and wasn't a deluxe figure. Perhaps it will be a two-pack? Or maybe two full outfits, or maybe even have the nurse oufit included? I'm thinking the deluxe part of this "new series" is the key factor here. Hurm.

The original newsletter announcement did say this would make up for missing the first 2, with this latest image, more than ever I'm convinced somehow you'll be able to replicate the v1 with the items in this package. We only see a head and coat so far, but I'm feeling certain you'll get the full traditional purple costume, maybe all improved, maybe just the purple coat, but I think it'll all be there.

So... are we all thinking there's going to be a pencil trick head and additional grenade coat? I would be elated to say the least.

I think at this point, it's safe to assume we're getting a second head, a new purple coat, and possibly the grenade rig from the mob meeting, which would mean the paint on the makeup is likely in line with the mob meeting as well. That's all the image is pretty firm on, everything else is very speculative at this point.

I'm betting it's evertything you need to have two complete figures, Cop and Classic (be cool if we got two classic heads, one with a tongue flick), but I wonder if we might get some kind of diorama, table, chair and base?
If that is the case then we are getting pretty much everything you get with the Enterbay FoF and we all know how much that cost!

Face looks very life-like, eyes look great, mouth in this shot looks strange, but the teaser lighting looked perfect, so I imagine this'll be a face where some lighting favors the face and other setups not as much.

Going by the look of the Joker in the background, I'm thinking this one will include his purple coat with the grenade rigging from the mob meeting. It very much looks like the one hand is up in the air like when he holds the string to set them off and his left side looks like a hand is holding the coat open just like that scene. That'd be a cool way to get a better purple coat with this figure.

my thoughts exactly, grenade rig for sure!

What'd be nice is if it's extra head and clothing and accessories but still one body, keep the price a little down.

ditto, but i'm in if we are getting that extra stuff either way. HATE the new teaser pic though, looks nothing like ledger. incredible work, but not like heath from that angle. the m1 looks real nice, and being a massive wwii fanatic, and now a 1/6th fanatic, i'm extra excited for that, never seen one that realistic!

Great appreciations to our collectors who have made our MMS line a success, we think we can do it better, and that's why the MMS DX series is formed. So what is MMS DX? Our MMS DX series presents upgraded high-end collectibles by adding more life-like elements and brand new techniques invented by our in-house engineers. This is a good news for figure addicts everywhere, as you will see an exceptional 1/6 collectible you have never had!

This opens up a whole new arena... could a perfect Hicks be in the works?

MMS DX sounds awesome, but as it stands right now I am quickly being priced out of alot of figures, I hate to see the price point for the MMS DX line of figures.

I am excited to see what they offer though.

Back