New Cop Joker Image + another added 03/27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, it's Phyllis Diller as The Joker! That's the most hideous thing I've ever seen!

joker1.jpg

diller.jpg

Tonner stuff is 1/4 scale so you can't even use the outfits for customizing, otherwise they would have some stuff I might actually buy for customs.

Have you seen the concept artwork for the Joker? :horror

jokerart2.jpg

I really like that look, maybe longer hair added and it would had been really twisted to see that in the movie, seems a bit more realistic to me..for some reason.

I really like that look, maybe longer hair added and it would had been really twisted to see that in the movie, seems a bit more realistic to me..for some reason.

I sorta agree with that. He looks like someone thats really screwed up in the head. The R-rated version of DK.

However, I look at that and think that concept could come off as a totally new batman villian in the comics.

Still a chance. I believe Hot Toys usually sends out their letter at around 5-6pm. It is almost 3pm in HK right now so still a slim chance.

Wow. I never saw that. Reminds me of Oldman's character from Hannibal mixed with Cronenberg's Decker character from Nightbreed. Would have been interesting to see an f'd up Joker like that, but I'm also glad they didn't go that route. Of course, it is hard to think of much that could have been improved upon in Dark Knight.

He d make for a great post-apocalyptic Test Card!

Back