New Cop Joker Image + another added 03/27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get scared easily, but the first time I saw TDK, I found both times he explained the scars to be quite intense, I was on the edge not knowing what to expect, and the characters were scared because they didn't know what he'd do, not because he looked his face was melting off.

Same for me. I felt those two stories were extremely well done. The first one especially. And then when he goes and gives another, different chilling explanation about how he got them and you realize he probably tells a different demented story every time it really shows how sinister he is.

Same for me. I felt those two stories were extremely well done. The first one especially. And then when he goes and gives another, different chilling explanation about how he got them and you realize he probably tells a different demented story every time it really shows how sinister he is.

What have been the true origin of his scars? :naughty

:google 2 pics and 67 pages :lol and you guys wonder why HT's keeps making Joker figures? :lol

HAHHAHA yes The Terminator, it's true that no matter what they release or which version of joker they release, or whether we agree that the figure is released soon/later, the hype is there and this is the very reason HT is making endless joker figures hahahhaha

HAHHAHA yes The Terminator, it's true that no matter what they release or which version of joker they release, or whether we agree that the figure is released soon/later, the hype is there and this is the very reason HT is making endless joker figures hahahhaha

Hehehehe yep and i'm one of those guys that will take every and any Joker too. :D

Hehehehe yep and i'm one of those guys that will take every and any Joker too. :D

You may want to clarify that further, no way you're buying this.

joker1.jpg

Well guys, just when we tough that the release of one or even two new Jokers were good or bad news, I have to tell you that:

"Prepare for the 3rd!"

kj.jpg

joker1.jpg

hahaha Tonner dear boy .. I NEARLY bought the Tonner doll since I am such a bat nut .... ( I confess that I bought the batman one =..=) But this one has nothing that resembles the joker in the comics as well .... so I didnt bite the bullet.... Just proves again no matter what crap they put out .. batnuts are in for it!!

I don't get scared easily, but the first time I saw TDK, I found both times he explained the scars to be quite intense, I was on the edge not knowing what to expect, and the characters were scared because they didn't know what he'd do, not because he looked his face was melting off.

hehe ditto that word for word. Felt extremely real, and just seductively terrifying. The original concept art is interesting, never seen that, does look liek a phsycotic david bowie LOL, very scary though! I prefer the more likeable scary LOL
LOL @ krusty doll btw hehe. What is with that Tonner figure? Chick AS!
Hopefully only one more day before the big reveal!

joker1.jpg

besides the head, which would only be good for customizing, the clothes are actually pretty dead on to the comic, and with a good joker head would make a pretty darn good joker comic figure.

besides the head, which would only be good for customizing, the clothes are actually pretty dead on to the comic, and with a good joker head would make a pretty darn good joker comic figure.

Agreed. Obviously this isn't meant to be literal since I have no clue about how big that figure of the Joker is, but here's a pic I modded with the 2nd BR Joker sculpt just to give an idea of how it could look with a better head.

tonnermod.png

Back