New "chromed" 1:6 Endo coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I remember reading those posts and looking at him compared to the original Endo thinking how the hell they were gonna pull that off. :lol

The rough texturing is quite heavy on the T-700 and on all the Terminator Salvation endos for that matter. I'd very much like to see someone who managed to apply a chrome finish to one of these successfully.

Hot Toys releasing a 1/6 scale chromed endoskeleton would be a dream come true for me!

That endoskeleton in the picture can't be the old one, can it? It's missing some parts and the skull looks weird. Maybe it's a prototype?

Wouldnt it be great if the 1:6 endo came with a BD half arny head... then im sure people would snap up both this and the DX. Feel free to use my idea HT!

can someone explain the difference on the T1 endo and the T2 endo?

Are they both t800s?

Hot Toys releasing a 1/6 scale chromed endoskeleton would be a dream come true for me!

That endoskeleton in the picture can't be the old one, can it? It's missing some parts and the skull looks weird. Maybe it's a prototype?

As others have said, it's a prototype that was probably put together in a rush just so they had something to show. That being said it looks substantially different from the original ones, not only in the paint finish but in the overall shape of the figure. It's obviously going to look much different than what we saw (and what we think we saw) in that blurry picture they released.

sorry for being noob but so the HT T2 endo that was released in 07 and this one being released T1 endo...what is the difference?

As others have said, it's a prototype that was probably put together in a rush just so they had something to show. That being said it looks substantially different from the original ones, not only in the paint finish but in the overall shape of the figure. It's obviously going to look much different than what we saw (and what we think we saw) in that blurry picture they released.

But why do they have 1/6 "rushotype" in a 1/4 figure announcement?

It's done all the time in marketing - I don't think they're trying to mislead us, they're just fleshing out the promo shot to sell the 1/4 figure.

Wait, so they have a 1/6 cromed endoskeleton rushotype and they only put it in there to make the 1/4 endo more attractive but they won't be releasing the 1/6 endo? :panic:

Wait, so they have a 1/6 cromed endoskeleton rushotype and they only put it in there to make the 1/4 endo more attractive but they won't be releasing the 1/6 endo? :panic:
Dude - look past the picture. :lol

They want to post a flashy shot of their new 1/4 figure - right?

T1 Arnold is a fairly recent release on tap as a display piece. Right, so they need a second backgrounder in 'robot' mode too. Grab some existing parts lying around (or whatever's easiest), & slap one together for the pic.

I guess the idea, is don't assume whatever's shown (apart from the obvious), is the next contender.. :lol

sorry for being noob but so the HT T2 endo that was released in 07 and this one being released T1 endo...what is the difference?

Minor differences here and there. Piston placement, fingers being different, different details to the top of the head, and other small things that most probably won't notice even when comparing the two types.

If this truly IS a T1 endo... then I'm set. Still not too clear on the picture, but the fingers do look rather T1.

Yeah they should release a chrome endo in 1/6 and the 1/4 so bigger market as not everyone will want bigger one.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Back