New "chromed" 1:6 Endo coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd actually be willing to re-up for a chrome endo. Luckily I didn't pay over retail for the original Endo so I don't think I'd be out much if I decided to sell it in favor of this one.

I'd actually be willing to re-up for a chrome endo. Luckily I didn't pay over retail for the original Endo so I don't think I'd be out much if I decided to sell it in favor of this one.

You're not going to picking these up for $100, though. :lol

They'll certainly be more than the $130 the first release originally retailed for. But maybe not a whole lot more as it will likely be heavily reused and the later released T-600 was only $120.

I'm gonna wait and see... its possible they will never release the 1/6 in chrome. This is after all an advertisement for the 1/4 version; maybe the 1/6 pictured is just a one-off :huh

This is what I've wanted for a long time and I will buy for sure. I missed the first one only found out about hot toys in 2009. I would like to see this have a few features like a swap out magnetic chest plate from clean to battle damaged, a fade out eyes lights off feature, a skull base, and the removable chip in the head just like the cyberdine version has. The plasma gun and a minigun as weapons and I'm a happy camper.

This is what I've wanted for a long time and I will buy for sure. I missed the first one only found out about hot toys in 2009. I would like to see this have a few features like a swap out magnetic chest plate from clean to battle damaged, a fade out eyes lights off feature, a skull base, and the removable chip in the head just like the cyberdine version has. The plasma gun and a minigun as weapons and I'm a happy camper.

SO basically, you're more than happy to drop $250+ on an Endo. :lol

i hope it's realistic enough & leaks oil too..........oh wait........:monkey1

I saw one ages ago but it didnt look right as the plastic has a hammered effect so you cant get the smooth chrome look

I saw one ages ago but it didnt look right as the plastic has a hammered effect so you cant get the smooth chrome look

Not sure but, the t-700 has a rough texture so I don't think it will come out to good.

Yeah, I remember reading those posts and looking at him compared to the original Endo thinking how the hell they were gonna pull that off. :lol

The 1/6 Endo looks like a joke compared to the 1/4. And where are the hoses that are supposed to be connected to his neck?

Back