New "chromed" 1:6 Endo coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I've wanted for a long time and I will buy for sure. I missed the first one only found out about hot toys in 2009. I would like to see this have a few features like a swap out magnetic chest plate from clean to battle damaged, a fade out eyes lights off feature, a skull base, and the removable chip in the head just like the cyberdine version has. The plasma gun and a minigun as weapons and I'm a happy camper.

I'd be happy with the guns alone. THe light-up feature is just a gimmick for me, since the first thing I do when I get these things is usually removing the batteries. Everything else would just incur in additional costs for things most people probably don't care about.

New "chromed" 1:6 Endo coming from Hot Toys?

I'm sure it is, and it's about time, too. :impatient::yess::yess::yess:

I got both my HT endos (regular and BD) for retail. I might be in for a 1:4 now, not sure about the 1:6 though.

I could see a really awesome DX release for a new Endo.

Fully electro-plated for accurate metallic effect
All metal pistons
Light up and movable PERS style eyes.
Two rifles
Specially designed diorama base with replicated battlefield details, including skulls, lighting, and a battle-damaged Endoskeleton with partially poseable appendages.

That would be my dream release, anyway. As long as it comes out, period, I'd take it : )

Can't say I'm interested in these 1/4 pieces... I'm sure it will look great, but I'm just more invested in 1/6, and I find minute details more impressive in that scale.

More endos the better.
Any scale, any company = win
In saying that, I hope they improve the head sculpt on the HT endo.
It was the only downfall.

A new T800 chromed Endo would be sweet! :yess:
New pics courtesy of bbicn over on OSW. The link is here:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...unveiling-our-hot-toys-secret-base-korea.html

123530ckaeoxk8r34az9ss.jpg

Why are they using the Sideshow bust as reference? They should enlist the guy who made the M1 vinyl kits to help them out instead.

I could see a really awesome DX release for a new Endo.

Fully electro-plated for accurate metallic effect
All metal pistons
Light up and movable PERS style eyes.
Two rifles
Specially designed diorama base with replicated battlefield details, including skulls, lighting, and a battle-damaged Endoskeleton with partially poseable appendages.

That would be my dream release, anyway. As long as it comes out, period, I'd take it : )

Can't say I'm interested in these 1/4 pieces... I'm sure it will look great, but I'm just more invested in 1/6, and I find minute details more impressive in that scale.
:clap :clap :clap

Your suggestion deserves applause my friend. :rock

..& I also agree with your points on 1/4 figures.

I've only really begun enjoying the 1/6 stuff, & they're more than enough for me.

Back