Action Figure Netflix Daredevil Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently finished up Daredevil season 2, and I thought it was spectacular. Anyways, I've been looking for a Daredevil figure in any scale based on the Netflix series but I can't find ANY. Like nothing at all, from 1/12 to 1/4. Does anyone know of any official Netflix Daredevil figures that are out now or coming soon?

Regards,

- ShadowGuardian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, Rise have one in production:

Can't get the link to work but just search for Rise Collectible Toys on Facebook.

4bd670a8bad171d70322e8449c04864d.jpg

Does anyone know of any official Netflix Daredevil figures that are out now or coming soon?

When it comes to official stuff, there's barely any so far because it wasn't too long ago that companies even got the license to produce figures. So far only the Funko POPs and Dorbz have been put out. Honestly just wait it out, it's already announced that figures will be on the way and I can see us getting plenty of figures in the near-future given how popular the series has been. I know I'd want figures of Daredevil in all of his old/new suits (man in black, season 1 finale, his season 2 upgrade and maybe even Matt himself), Wilson Fisk, Elektra, and Punisher.

The face doesn't seem like Charlie Cox to me, but the rest of the suit is decent. Shame they aren't doing the Season 2 suit though. Any idea where I could buy this?

Negative of the whole figure. Still wants to buy it. Priceless.

Pretty quick reply from them.
ACCEPTING COMMISSION Net DD / PLEASE READ!!!
Note: Keep in mind this is a HANDMADE 1/6 custom figure involving RESIN as parts & accessories, including certificate. So if you still comparing the price and product to some manufactured mass production third party figure, this is NOT the figure you should get.
The suit might NOT TOTALLY ACCURATE TO THE SCREEN due to tailoring complexity & different sewing technique compare to REAL LIVE costume tailoring but we will try it best.
1. Net Red DD FULL SET FIGURE specifications: TTM18 alike, head sculpt, genuine leather mixing dry-fit fabric for red colored suit, high quality flexible resin for boots, hands & 2 batons, and resin covered rod stick.
2. Net BLACK DD KITS specifications: head sculpt with real black fabric bandana, black spandex suit with red lines NO COLAR, hands with rope for straps, high quality flexible resin for boots & hands, real wood for 2 batons.
Offering:
1 . Regular Net Red DD:
c/w Head Sculpt by Rise Collectible Toys PAINTED
Price: USD 250 + shipping

2. Deluxe Net Red DD:
c/w Head Sculpt by Rocco Tarmatella PAINTED (painted by Rise Collectible Toys)
Price: USD 300 + shipping
NOTE: Please let us know if you want UNPAINTED head but price will be the same and we will not ship to your destined painter. You have to wait until our items are ready and shipped to you before you make your own shipment to your favorite painter.

3.Net BLACK DD: You can request Minor Battle Damage (blood stain on mouth & a cut on upper chest with a bit of blood stain) or CLEAN Version.
****** WE ONLY OFFER KIT FOR THIS PRODUCT: NO TTM BODY WILL BE PROVIDED (USE TTM19 or alike body for this kit).
c/w Head sculpt with real fabric bandana by Rise Collectible Toys PAINTED
Price: USD 150 SHIPPED

4.Package DEAL: Package A: choice of number 1 + 3: USD 250+ shipping + 120
Package B: choice of number 2 + 3: USD 300+ shipping + 120

How to Order & Pay:

a. Deposit: USD 200 for Regular & Deluxe
b. Deposit: USD 100 for Black
c. Deposit: USD 250 for any package.
d. Shipping cost:
i. States, Canada, South America, Africa, Mid-East, Europe: USD 70
ii. Asia & Australia: USD 50
iii. South East Asia: USD 40

e. Rest payment when item is ready: WE WILL ANNOUNCE ON PAGE or EMAIL EVERYBODY so it is important to give your active email.
f. Please Add 4% paypal fee or choose gift option to avoid paypal fee. If there is no such option, please pay 4% paypal fee
g. TIME FRAME: 4-5 months
h. Please LET US KNOW on PM and Paypal – IMPORTANT:
i. Your REAL NAME
ii. Your FB Name/Freak ID
iii. Active email
iv. Full address and phone number after deposit
v. What you Order
vi. Black DD kit: Clean or BD version
i. Paypal: [email protected]
j. Payment with WESTERN UNION is accepted

Thank you & please do PM us if you have questions. We apologize if we cannot reply fast.
Again thank you for your support to our TEAM.

- RISE COLLECTIBLE TOYS / Caplank BMX & TEAM.

Overall Rise Collectibles has done a decent job, but for what you get I don't think it's worth it for me. When I started this thread, I was more so asking about mass produced figures. :) But thanks for the info guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I want one, I think i will wait it out. I have been customizing my own Netflix characters for now.

Very cool what they're offering an it's very reasonable pricing for custom work.

Looks decent but I have a feeling HT will pick this up. I'm hoping for a S2 suit

Very cool what they're offering an it's very reasonable pricing for custom work.

Looks decent but I have a feeling HT will pick this up. I'm hoping for a S2 suit

I have no idea why Hot Toys hasn't announced anything for the Netflix series. They would definitely sell, especially Daredevil.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looks pretty great to me. I'd be happy to have him stand with the rest of my MCU figures.

Back