Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who would of thought 30 years later that they would make a figure of the "Lick my plate,you Dog ****" guy!

Neca just put up there TCM 2 Leatherface on their eBay store. Just placed an order for one. I cannot wait to get it in and the artwork looks to be the best so far! I dig it!

Just received in TCM 2 Leatherface and hands down has to be the best one made! Review uploading but here's a quick pic.
uploadfromtaptalk1466629299145.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just received in TCM 2 Leatherface and hands down has to be the best one made! Review uploading but here's a quick pic.
View attachment 272059

I definitely agree with ya, out of all the Leatherface Retro style megos they've done this is by far the best! I can't wait for Chop Top in the fall and Captain Spaulding later this month.

I love the mego line so much. It's disappointing I don't have the proper room to display them at this time!!!

Oh forgot to post pics and my opinion on my first NECA Retro Clothed figure, well here it is -

I love the little guy. Reason I snapped up this Freddy is because I'm definitely going to buy the Jason Lives Retro figure and I saw this Freddy on sale and I though why not? The two head sculpts are fabulous (love the exposed brains head sculpt :yess:) as are both knifed hands, the articulation is great and even the jumper is ok although it does shed a lot of the material. The fedora hat is awesome and the pants and shoes are weathered wonderfully. I also love the package, NECA has down a great job here in my opinion.

Overall I'm very happy with him and all I can say is bring on Jason Part 6. :rock

Some snaps -

Exposed head sculpt -

Non exposed brains head sculpt :dunno -

Yup, this sells me I love it!

Got in chop top today and overall it's an awesome figure. Only thing I don't care too much on the figure is the eyes are a bit wacky and the necklace is a little oversized. The paint is much better in hand and the wig piece is much more accurate and looks way better from the proto that looked like an afro. Clothing is stitched the best out of the whole line no strings at all just perfectly fitted. Cool figure really is awesome. Pics tomorrow and review Tuesday.

Back