Neca to do Resident Evil 5 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could you imagine a HT 3rd form William Birkin with the four arms...it would be amazing. and i both like and dislike Weskers new outfit, id say i like it more than i hate it, but i totally understand the matrixyness you are referring too. any HT wesker would be ideal, but since RE5 version is most likely ill take it! ....thinking about it there are waaaay too many RE characters and monsters that would be awesome if done by HT.....*aaah to dream.

I may be in the minority yet again, but I'm not really digging Wesker's new outfit. Too "Matrixy" imo. Still if HT or Neca makes him I'll pick him up since he's my favorite RE character.

I have to agree with you here. The new outfit isn't doing it for me. His head seems to skinny as well. I really wish we could get a S.T.A.R.S. version or the black costume from Code Veronica. Those were my favorite.

I'd love for HT to make a Super Tyrant or mutated William Birkin but to make them accurate they'd both need to be around 15 or 16 inches tall since both seemed to be around 9' foot in the game and I'm guessing making them that large would drive up the price a bit.

true that but the hot toys predalien was what, 18 inches? It cost I think if I remember correctly about $165 and I wouldn't mind paying that, but then again, with the state of the economy were in today, the price would probably be higher then that...

could you imagine a HT 3rd form William Birkin with the four arms...it would be amazing. and i both like and dislike Weskers new outfit, id say i like it more than i hate it, but i totally understand the matrixyness you are referring too. any HT wesker would be ideal, but since RE5 version is most likely ill take it! ....thinking about it there are waaaay too many RE characters and monsters that would be awesome if done by HT.....*aaah to dream.

william G3 is my most wanted figure never made, unless you count that atrocious one toybiz made that looks nothing like he looked at the end where he comes down from the elevator platform.

I'm still sad we didn't get an Ada in Hot Toy's RE4 line. That would have been a sure fire seller.

All articulation isn't cut in, yet. It says they'll be fully articulated to pose in their 'finishing moves'.

And hopefully the final Chris doesn't turn out that bright.

You could probably make a custom Pyramid Head out of the baddie.

Larger individual images.

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=139&itemid=13767

Last edited:
NEC11042.jpg

From BigBadToyStore.

All articulation isn't cut in, yet. It says they'll be fully articulated to pose in their 'finishing moves'.

And hopefully the final Chris doesn't turn out that bright.

You could probably make a custom Pyramid Head out of the baddie.

Those look great! I really wish Neca would/could go back and do character from previous games. I aslo wish Neca could tackle some TDK figures.

ahh man don't tell me this is only a 3 set series? I hate when they do that...

I noticed in the trailer the the Executioner guy had a bunch of spikes sticking out of him and was quite tall. I hope Neca adds the spikes and corrects the scale of the final figure. I'm pretty optimistic they will though since the pics above are not the final product.

Wow the articulation on Chris is great! And it's mostly well hidden too. I think I see an ab-crunch joint on him too. It looks like NECA have taken what they learned from the TMNT and Gears of War line and applied it to RE5. SWEET.

The Chris figure is already looking better than NECA's previous RE efforts.

Back