NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
christian-bale-wtf.gif

So what so hard about answering my question that you had to make fun of me?

Chill man, it was a joke. :lol

I just didn't understand how you came to the conclusion that the Enterbay Rocky 1/4 is "over?" How does that have anything to do with what NECA shows and doesn't show at Toyfair?

Are there no more Rocky figures? And why is series 2 Rocky so damn hard to find!?

Not really diggin the direction they're goin. Real clothing on such a small fig is always a bad idea. They should just sculpt the clothing. Plus the flag figure has to stay stagnant which is always boring.

Not really diggin the direction they're goin. Real clothing on such a small fig is always a bad idea. They should just sculpt the clothing. Plus the flag figure has to stay stagnant which is always boring.

I agree with you on clothing not being good on very small figures, but this figure looks really good, am happy that Neca is doing more Rocky, but am curious on why they went with these two and not some figures from Rocky II?

Well Rocky video game edition is about selling another variant of the previous figure parts, less cost, more profit.

While they're at it,they should do a regular flag version too with a new battle damage look from the final speech scene.This video game version definitely is an odd choice.
Training looks cool too.I agree that real clothing could look somewhat odd on action figures,but as long as it's done right it works really well.

For Jakks owners.The variants that had real clothing looked pretty good.Like Apollo 1/100,Rocky 4 training,Clubber Street wear,Adrian 1 and 4 and Ludmilla 4.

Anyone pick up the Retro Rocky? My TRU just got some in, so I was able to grab one with decent paint.

Looks pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the dolly retro figures, but this one looks pretty good. The clothes aren't as baggy as the other retro figures done by Neca. They fit the body way better. Probably the best Stallone likeness done by Neca so far...

B148bYYCcAANFNp.jpg:large

He has a bit of a durrr face, but he looks much better in person.

good morning , someone with information about the release date of 8-bit rocky ? thank you

Back