NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!
Reminds me of me after i got Jakks Series 1,slowly growing Sly collection.No idea i was gonna swim in them :lol
I have like 56 of those Jakks figures plus all the Neca figures.

Why no love for Neca's Rocky 1?

Thanks. Thats a hell of a collection dude! I have the Rocky/Apollo two-pack, I just haven't hung them up yet.

Last edited:
I'm the only one disappointed for no new Rocky figures at Toy Fair this year? I really was expecting: Mickey, Duke, Rocky street suit, Paulie, Apollo and Rocky from Rocky II.... That's it, I don't care about rocky V and VI, I don't need Tommy Gunn or Mason Dixon they aren't iconic. Just my opinion.

I'm not surprised. They are done with Rocky. Doubt any of the figures you mentioned would sell.

I'm the only one disappointed for no new Rocky figures at Toy Fair this year? I really was expecting: Mickey, Duke, Rocky street suit, Paulie, Apollo and Rocky from Rocky II.... That's it, I don't care about rocky V and VI, I don't need Tommy Gunn or Mason Dixon they aren't iconic. Just my opinion.

nah I didn't expect anything like that.
I just assumed Neca would do the main 'fighting figures' and leave it at that. JAKKS tried to do a more wide spread line and from all reports it didn't do very well.

It would be cool if they did a Rocky exclusive 2-pack of Street clothes Rocky and Training Rocky in sweats but I just don't see that happening from Neca.

Given that they won't do all the Rocky looks, no way secondary characters like Mickey, Paulie, Adrian etc. will get made.

Well at least NECA gave us some great figures even if there are no more to come. I just had these Funko Pop! Rocky vinyl figures in there awesome.
20130213_171302_zpsbf74eb2e.jpg

Ordered an extra Gold Shorts Rocky from ToysRus and I got it today. I have to say, I'm glad I opened at least one of them, the quality is superb. Some of if not NECAs best work. It is now my favorite 7'' figure I own.

Anyone think we'll see more Rocky figures at Toy fair? NECA said a while ago that they still planned to "re-visit" Rocky.

I think I'm finally going to open these tomorrow. I'll enjoy them more displayed on my shelves rather than sitting in the packages. I'm also planning on doing minor touch-ups to the paint to make them more realistic. I'm going to be adding more realistic looking sweat, blood, and painted veins. I'll post pics when all is said and done.

They actually tweeted that Rocky could be at Toy Fair with Rambo, but it was one of those not-straight out comments.

I'm a rocky fan, but I'd only be down for a loan shark/ street get up he wore. Always my fav look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They actually tweeted that Rocky could be at Toy Fair with Rambo, but it was one of those not-straight out comments.

Interesting.......hopefully we'll see something. I'm super stoked to see the new Rambo's.

Anyone think we'll see more Rocky figures at Toy fair? NECA said a while ago that they still planned to "re-visit" Rocky.

I think I'm finally going to open these tomorrow. I'll enjoy them more displayed on my shelves rather than sitting in the packages. I'm also planning on doing minor touch-ups to the paint to make them more realistic. I'm going to be adding more realistic looking sweat, blood, and painted veins. I'll post pics when all is said and done.

Mego 8" Rocky figures are coming

Since there's know Rocky at Toy Fair does this mean that the Enterbay Rocky 1/4 is over?

I guess the only hope for more Rocky figures will be when the film "Creed" is released in 2015.

I remember having Rocky 3 Rocky and Clubber Lang Mego style figures and there was also a Thunderlips if i remember correctly.

Back