NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I have, or had, my friend get me a SDCC Berserker at Con and I ordered one off of Amazon. That will look nice on my wall once I get both sets of Wave 1 too.

I got my shipping notice today for my SDCC Berserker.

Now I just need my 3 sets of Series 1 to show up.

I hate waiting.

the tru in Columbus have nothing but morons working in them. i asked an employee if they had them she looks on the website. duh .

A quick pic I took of all my San Diego reapings. The two TRU Preds, the Berserker exclusive, some T2 figures along with their exclusive (I decided to finally start collecting these)...

ilisyd.jpg

... and yes. That is a SIGNED MIB MM6 Alien Queen box set from McF toys autographed by Todd McFarlane himself. Had to wait in line for that, but it was worth it. Truth is, there were three vendors selling that set. Two had it for $150 and $200 respectively, and I ran into the ones with common sense, selling it for $60. So I bought it and headed over to the Entertainment Earth booth at 5:00 to get Todd's signature on it. Not bad. I'll open and display the figures, but I'll keep the signed box in case they ever need repacking. Oh, and I got a $50 SSC gift card. Score. Awesome first SDCC for me :D.

Also saw Bill Duke from P1 walking around and nearly had a nerdgasm. He was on his way somewhere, so I didn't have time to take pics :(.

A quick pic I took of all my San Diego reapings. The two TRU Preds, the Berserker exclusive, some T2 figures along with their exclusive (I decided to finally start collecting these)...

ilisyd.jpg

... and yes. That is a SIGNED MIB MM6 Alien Queen box set from McF toys autographed by Todd McFarlane himself. Had to wait in line for that, but it was worth it. Truth is, there were three vendors selling that set. Two had it for $150 and $200 respectively, and I ran into the ones with common sense, selling it for $60. So I bought it and headed over to the Entertainment Earth booth at 5:00 to get Todd's signature on it. Not bad. I'll open and display the figures, but I'll keep the signed box in case they ever need repacking. Awesome first SDCC for me :D.

That's badass man. That will go for some serious dough later on down the road. I'd say it's a keepsake now though. Great pick up!

Sadly, it was my last day. I'll go home tomorrow and pick up the HT Guardian Pred that was dropped off while we were gone. So I guess it's a bittersweet moment :eek:.

My goodness I come on here after a few days and what do I see?

Hopefully I'm gonna try snag all 3 of those new figures and hopefully unmasked Berserker. ;)

My buddy that sells Neca is pissed his listing has them as not getting them till Sept. But yet Toys r Us is getting them this week.

E

Last edited:
Back