NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks really cool..i was wondering how the blade comes off and is replaced with the other one from Berserker. Does it have a peg or something?by the way, Randy said on NECA's twitter that along with series 2 we will have all possible lenghts of these blades, so i think tracker will feature a middle-lenght blade, as Falconer has it completely out and Berserker completely retracted.
And one question, Darth_Fatso, how do you fix an extremely glossy skin? i have this problem on many figures so i think it would be interesting to know how to fix it!

He looks really cool..i was wondering how the blade comes off and is replaced with the other one from Berserker. Does it have a peg or something?by the way, Randy said on NECA's twitter that along with series 2 we will have all possible lenghts of these blades, so i think tracker will feature a middle-lenght blade, as Falconer has it completely out and Berserker completely retracted.
And one question, Darth_Fatso, how do you fix an extremely glossy skin? i have this problem on many figures so i think it would be interesting to know how to fix it!

I use Liquidtex Matte Varnish. You can brush or spray it on with an air brush. It won't stick to rubber surfaces but works great on GI Joes and SW figures. I've also used it on a few NECA figures with good results.

The new images look really better.

Find just the Classic might be a little better.
The armor is too dull. It has no metallic effect.

When the Berserker Paint job is simply bad, it looks unnatural.

Someone makes a repaint of him?

Finally, here are some more pics of the Falconer...

136_121128_6101cf4eedf05ef.jpg

136_121128_722565237907dd8.jpg

136_121128_76eb102a6191180.jpg

136_121128_dccd6b3f90ff887.jpg

136_121128_ade2abd40df86ba.jpg

Absolutely fantastic! Where is classic?

Ok, this isn't the best pic, but here's your first look at the Dog Handler Pred figure.

It's to the right of the Falconer figure.

necapredfigs33.jpg

That white figure looks like Ezio and I think I see a Jason figure too.

Yeah, I think that's a pic of NECA unpacking at SDCC.

This was posted by NECA on Twitter today.

@NECA_TOYS passionate collector of your Alien/Pred sculpts-your new Pred-stuff looks amazing!really curious what you will show SDCC & next!
<br><br>
@PredAlienFreak tomorrow you will find out, cool Predator diorama loaded with figures & extras

Tracker looks great; like a more-yellowed Falconer. Looks good, far as I can tell. Gonna call the San Diego TRU tomorrow morning, after they do inventory. Fingers crossed...

@Sabres21768 haha that was my question on twitter ;)

I´m really getting sick of waiting for all this new preds :gah::slap

Back