NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you like them and believe me we want everybody to have the very best figure we can make. Lots of sculptors have worked for us and know we can be tough at times. We're fans first and get all worked up over this cool stuff. We put a lot of heart into it and it's so cool to see stuff get made. I hate it at times when I see how things can get messed up. It's tough for everybody trying to make great looking toys, statues and all the collectibles out there.

I hear ya, and definitely appreciate it. I can't wait to see the newer closed mouth P1 now, he had so much personality in the sculpt even before you tweaked it!

If you guys ever do make P2 I don't even want to imagine how you will deal with the head painting! I'd pull my hair out worrying it would come out alright!

Oh yeah those Sin City paint apps were bad. I think these Preds will be fine if not great. Black has been the tough one so far. The first P1 was a nightmare but now I can say it looks how I wanted it too. For 14 dollars it'll be so worth it.

Thanks Kyle, this figures are really beautiful. A LOT BETTER THAN ANY MCFARLANE CRAP !! I writte this because I HAVE EYES like you and some people that like this new predators

Some people can`t talk good for a little piece of art because they don`t know the difference beetwen black and white, and some think that they are ARTIST HAHAHA and only know writte like this: fu__ing, fu___ed, etc etc lol:rotfl

Thanks kyle

I'll wait and see for the Falconer and Mr. Black. But for sure the classic is mine. I used my McF for ____ty customes.....:(

Thanks Kyle, this figures are really beautiful. A LOT BETTER THAN ANY MCFARLANE CRAP !! I writte this because I HAVE EYES like you and some people that like this new predators

Some people can`t talk good for a little piece of art because they don`t know the difference beetwen black and white, and some think that they are ARTIST HAHAHA and only know writte like this: fu__ing, fu___ed, etc etc lol:rotfl

Thanks kyle

Oh I see. So I cannot judge a piece of art unless i'm an artist myself? Got ya.

Hear that everyone, you cannot judge, unless you can do it yourself.

I hear ya, and definitely appreciate it. I can't wait to see the newer closed mouth P1 now, he had so much personality in the sculpt even before you tweaked it!

If you guys ever do make P2 I don't even want to imagine how you will deal with the head painting! I'd pull my hair out worrying it would come out alright!

I'm hoping for P2 and the thought of how China will handle the head is kind of scary. Still though we need to go for it. I think P2 is a great looking Pred.

Curious to see what pose you choose for the P2, it is a cool Pred design, as if Stan could go wrong, and with the right pose, could make for a stunning figure.

Huh....on two forums my posts have disappeared....either I forgot to post them, or something's going on. Lol.

It wasnt anything bad though. Which is the weird part. I dont think anyone deleted them.

IMG_7833.JPG

This head reminds me of the shot just after Dutch hits him in the face and he just sort of flicks his mandibles around before throwing a punch at Dutch as though Dutch's hit did nothign to him, which it pretty much didn't. Winston and his team really did a good job of giving the face expression and personality with the movements of the parts to the mask, without those, I don't think the unmasked scenes would have been as cool as they were.

I have a feeling that that scene IS the inspiration for that head. Wonderful idea, great for recreating a unique specific moment.

It was very cool to see Arnold gets smacked around by this guy. That scene when he removes the mask and follows a battered Dutch, crawling on his hands and knees, is fantastic. What nails it for me is that little touch where Kevin Peter Hall leans forward a sec, kind of half growls, then notices the spikes, sees another way around, and goes for it. You can hear Arnie sighing that for that moment, he is screwed! Fantastic! And Kyle nailed that look.

Kyle - any progress in getting Arnold to sign off on a Windrix Dutch? Randy said on Twitter you guys are trying to get him to go for it.

Oh yeah those Sin City paint apps were bad. I think these Preds will be fine if not great. Black has been the tough one so far. The first P1 was a nightmare but now I can say it looks how I wanted it too. For 14 dollars it'll be so worth it.

I'll definately buy all three versions; open madibles, roaring and bio-mask!

Your predator is so much better than the Hot Toys version.

When can we expect P1 (estimate)?

Don't worry Kyle, I'll be sure to grab these first three figs (along with the later incarnations). Least I can do after keeping tabs on the project all year :D!

Still bummed about how Berserker turned out, but I decided long ago I'd get 'em all. Would definitely be nice to see some new pics. Wonder when NECA will actually have 'em up on their site.

The paint job is poor, the heads too big and the packaging does not match Neca.
Too bad about the sculpts, looks like the worst were the Neca figures.

China has made a very bad job!

@The Rider: Actually, the sculpts look pretty damn good. It's basically just the paintjob on Berserker I'm worried about. Tankman said the Falconer isn't as green as you see in the pics, and the P1 looks fantastic (as usual :)).

The berserker looks really bad.
He is much too bright (Mr. Black?).
Next I find the helmets of the Berserker and Falconer too large.

The Classic Predator does not look so great.
Somehow, the painting of the face rather less detailed.
The sculpt looks of this size is no longer so great.

If I'm not mistaken it is because even at the Classic Predator from Predators, the P1 is still out.

I would wait at least until the purchase of a predator Classic version comes with a broken helmet.

The figures have no accessories.
A skull and the Gun as an accessory would have much appreciated .

Can the blades from the classic Predator in and pull out like the wolf?

Back