NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones I found on Amazon (.ca and .com) were:

• 1075 for 3.5" to 5" . . . . . obviously way too small
  • 1175 for 6" to 7" . . . . . . thought these MIGHT work but someone specifically posted they were too small for the 7" Preds & Dutch etc.
  • 2075 for 6.5" to 11" . . . . the ones we're talking about (hopefully) - ordered these as someone posted they were perfect for 7" AVP preds
  • 2175 for 8" to 12" . . . . . too big - guess they'd work for my Dredd & Snake Plissken though.

Not sure what other sizes are available, but I'd guess there is a bigger one for the 24" figures?

Fingers crossed - I'll find out in a couple of weeks (unless someone can confirm 2075 is the right size).

With shipping and pre-tax, the packs of 12 came in at $2.07 USD / $3.62 CAD per stand.

So - for the record - the CORRECT size Kaiser stands for the 7" Preds (and Dutch etc.) are the 20SMB for 7" to 8" NECA figures.

These fit PERFECTLY and are very good value for money (NB: even adding on International shipping, buying from Amazon.com is the best price ANYWHERE on the web).

Amazon link is here - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TIYFDII/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Full (and most accurate) Kaiser size charts for ALL figures is here - https://www.collectingwarehouse.com...Position=1t1&gclid=CO_M7sqHu9ICFQ50fgodzMcNBA

Hope that helps anyone else who may be unsure.

Got some new lights so a couple back lighting pics.

7148c7ae590bb393b2bed0cdb7e88a6b.jpg

b73c9f72d5ad0354e29c9ec87812c6dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Glad neca painted the new ultimate jungle hunter predator the right color this time around.I'm really looking forward to this release.

Serpent hunter is definitely my favorite of the new trio.
I actually removed the cape and added a plasma caster to my Elder. The cape just seemed a little too bright.

speaking of the Serpent Hunter, I didn't notice it until somebody brought it up on Neca's tweeter but some of the heads on the SH is missing part of a tooth on the mask so look yours over closely - its on his left side. Randy mentioned that Neca would replace the heads that were defective, just go through the customer service. I'm sure many of you already know this but just in case. You can see the missing tooth on mine below.

Thainitty - looks like yours is missing the tooth from your picture like mine.

Attachments

• 20170316_112739.jpg
    20170316_112739.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 156
Thanks ballisticcow :hi5:
Oh I had no idea neca would replace the figure for the busted tooth, thanks for the info staps! It kinda bugged me at first but now I just think of it as battle damage or something.
Jokerswarpig could you post a picture of your capeless elder, sounds cool

Oh I had no idea neca would replace the figure for the busted tooth, thanks for the info staps! It kinda bugged me at first but now I just think of it as battle damage or something.

No problem, I heard back from Neca CS this morning and was told I am on the waiting list for the corrected head and when they come in one will be shipped to me. Like you said, I can have a battle damaged or much older - missing part of a tooth SH.

This is how I currently have him set up. I swapped his spear for a sword I made using the blade from a PotA Thade and a hilt made from a xeno inner mouth. The plasma caster is from a Hive Wars pred but I made it a duel caster. I also threw an assassins creed sword onto his belt as an additional trophy.

Been on the fence about the new wave, I only plan on getting one of them at the moment, so between the Elder and the Alien Hunter which one is the best? I'd like to get Elder but what the hell happened to the color of his cape?

Been on the fence about the new wave, I only plan on getting one of them at the moment, so between the Elder and the Alien Hunter which one is the best? I'd like to get Elder but what the hell happened to the color of his cape?

I would recommend both to be honest, the Elder adds some variety in its unique look and the Serpent Hunter is bad ass even though it has a very similar look to a lot of the previous AVP releases. I don't think you could go wrong with either, just your personal preference on which speaks to you more:).

I went with the Serpent Hunter only this wave, the face of elder just wasn't doing it for me, maybe it's the paint but I like the sculpt more on the clan leader

Back