NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@#Brian - nice use of McFarlane bases!
Thanks! They are perfect for predator. :)
2015-01-09 20.59.56.jpg

That would be the ONLY thing to get me purchasing NECA again. I lived on that game. Screw you Super NES! :lol

:lol I played the hell out of that game too. The Dog sculpt with this 8 bit style paint :drool Would look great next to that Predator 2 figure too.

:lol I played the hell out of that game too. The Dog sculpt with this 8 bit style paint :drool Would look great next to that Predator 2 figure too.

Hey now, the Genesis was 16-bit... :lol We were moving up in the world of gaming!

Hey everyone. Brand new to collecting Predators and i really wanna pick a City Hunter up. I have a choice of either the Tru 2 pack version or the single carded version. The Tru is about £35 cheaper...approx $60! Is it worth the extra? Does anyone have both?

Thank you for any advice :)

I got started late myself. Was shocked to see how expensive these figures get on the secondary market. I faced the same dilemma as you about 6 months ago. In the end I ended up going with the TRU 2-pack version as it was actually cheaper than the single carded version at that time. From what I understand the differences are very minor. I do know that the color of the mask is much brighter on the single carded version. It's much more gold. I'd just go for whichever is cheaper since it's basically the same figure

I'm down for the Dark Horse pred! Bring it NECA

I ordered the Blade Fighter from TRU. It's shipped and on the way! I think I might be the only one that actually wants the vehicle, but thought I'd mention it in case anyone else was waiting for them to come in stock.

Reefer I also ordered the Blade Fighter but from BBTS and still No word from them:'( I'm looking forward to it and displaying on my wall.

Update:
Canceled my order from BBTS and reordered from TrU! Thanks

Right on! Hopefully it shows up soon for you bud, I've got Viper Pred sitting here waiting for his ride. From what I can tell this thing is actually pretty huge, way bigger than the original Kenner release

I thought Reefer would've had it by now:/
Mine arrives in Friday:D

yeah mine shows up Friday too. Im in California and its coming from the east coast so I gotta wait a little bit. Funny thing is, I ordered a few Dog Aliens from TRU a few days after I ordered the Blade fighter, and they showed up today. those mustve come from a west coast distribution center I guess.

Back