NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my series 8 set of 3 as well. Just to qualify where im coming from as a collector, predator stuff isnt typically my cup o tea (mostly into prometheus, Alien(s), a bit of terminator, and select horror pieces). I do, however, enjoy the first predator film. Given that, series 8 is the first neca pred series that i have purchased.
All i can say is WOW. i was not expecting to be this taken with the series. It really speaks to the quality of the work done by neca. The paint apps are some of the best ive seen on neca figures (very clean and accurate!). Articulation is solid, and the sculpts are on par with the very best available at this price range (figures will be 16 or 17 bucks at TRU). Accessories are nice, too! I imagine you pred enthusiasts will be in plastic heaven w these, as this casual pred collector is blown away.

Btw...I noticed that toy wiz just received their pred series 8 shipment. Though their prices are typically higher than most, given the fact that most retailers dont even have the series 8 figures yet, toy wiz's prices are actually pretty ok compared to the other options right now.

That be the wave with movie poster Dutch,

?

The Jungle Patrol from series 8 IS the Dutch on the movie poster. That's why I want him.

Predator-1987-Poster-Movies-for-gamers.jpeg
figura_predator_serie8_dutch_patrol.jpg

Nice custom predarnold! @ Death, the 'movie poster' most people think of has Arnold with the vest and no shirt. This version of Dutch is called 'Jungle Encounter'. It will be in Series 9.

I'm surprised there's not more talk about the Trophy Wall on here. Who else has pre-ordered it?

*looks around sheepishly, raises hand*

:p

I collected up all the skulls for the past few years so I'm ready and waitin for that sum*****!

@ Death, the 'movie poster' most people think of has Arnold with the vest and no shirt.

Uhhh....I guess. The image I posted was of the original theatrical poster. I don't remember seeing too many other posters of the movie besides that one. Jungle Patrol Dutch is the iconic look for me.

The vest with no shirt makes me think of the DVD covers...

MV5BMTM1Njk0MjIwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgwNzEyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

For any of you guys local to the east L.A. Area:

Frank and sons had tons of series 8 today - got a second set for $45 out the door

man...frank and sons sounds like a dream come true. Would love to have access to such a place. Unlimited options and excellent prices. nice.

Same here, when I found out about Frank and Sons I went crazy and spent over $400 on my first visit! I love that place because they always get the product in before Toys R Us, and I can inspect the paintjobs on all of the figures.

I'm about to check up on both TRU's close to me (Yonkers and Bay Plaza in the Bronx) I'll edit this post for any of the NYC folks. Edit, nothing at either in over 2 months. I'm begining to think tru will not be getting these.

Last edited:
Ugh, sorry I'm so late for the party, guys and I haven't read the whole thread but I got some questions:

1) What is the word on what we can expect in Series 10 and the rest of the team? I'm guessing open and closed mouthed Predator.

2) Why are these figs so damn expensive?

Ordered mine from CormerStoreComics today, both Series 8 & 9 plus Aliens Series 1 all at $208 inc shipping to the UK.

1) Series 10 is the Kenner Predator homage wave (including Nightstorm, Lava and Hive Wars) debuted at Toy Fair, Series 11 is AVP preds. The rest of the Pred team will NOT be done (because they are not Arnold, wont sell and dont have enough re-use in the sculpts

2) the figs are super cheap 208 bucks is a STEAL for 3 waves of figures, that means you got 9 of them for around 20 bucks each, plus tax and shipping

1) Series 10 is the Kenner Predator homage wave (including Nightstorm, Lava and Hive Wars) debuted at Toy Fair, Series 11 is AVP preds. The rest of the Pred team will NOT be done (because they are not Arnold, wont sell and dont have enough re-use in the sculpts

2) the figs are super cheap 208 bucks is a STEAL for 3 waves of figures, that means you got 9 of them for around 20 bucks each, plus tax and shipping

wait, what about the muddy Dutch and the "coming out of the water" predator?

when would those be out?

thats series 9, comes out this summer Series 9 includes "Jungle Encounter Dutch" (black vest, no shirt) "Water-Emergence Predator" and "Jungle Disguise Dutch" covered in Mud.
I think it was said Series 10 comes out in August/Sept then Series 11 AVP for winter

thats series 9, comes out this summer Series 9 includes "Jungle Encounter Dutch" (black vest, no shirt) "Water-Emergence Predator" and "Jungle Disguise Dutch" covered in Mud.
I think it was said Series 10 comes out in August/Sept then Series 11 AVP for winter

oh okay thank you. That's the series I am waiting for.

well I stumbled upon series 8 at my LCS, soo awesome, this pred is my fave now, only wish would have been to give it the newer waste joint too but oh well. And Arny is incredible, really makes me want to Aliens Marines!

Back