NECA Jaws

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like Quint is having a rerelease. Local Target had three out. He's pre-order at some online sites.

I've stayed away from these Mego style figures for awhile. The Loomis/Laurie pack almost pulled me in. I had to get Quint and to my surprise he's a nice figure. He's rough around the edges. Blue shirt is a bit of patch work. Body is awkward to work with. Overall, not a terrible figure. I hope Hooper gets some improvements (doubtful) before release. I may now have to pick up the Halloween set.

I've stayed away from these Mego style figures for awhile. The Loomis/Laurie pack almost pulled me in. I had to get Quint and to my surprise he's a nice figure. He's rough around the edges. Blue shirt is a bit of patch work. Body is awkward to work with. Overall, not a terrible figure. I hope Hooper gets some improvements (doubtful) before release. I may now have to pick up the Halloween set.

Unless you really want Laurie, save your money and get the Loomis/Michael Ultimates set that’s coming. I got the Laurie/Loomis thinking it would be the only shot at a modern Loomis, but it’s not the best, some body issue, and Laurie is pretty top heave with her head and slim body. The Ultimates looks like a much better set.

Loomis was the draw, Laurie was bonus. NECA's offering is a certain purchase. Thanks for the heads up. You just made the "may" pick up to a "no" pick up.

That's what I'm waiting on. Afraid I just can't bring myself to want these real clothes figures, not mass market, not at this scale.
Dev, you might like these I was skeptical too. Quint's a nice figure. Hooper, just based on the pictures not so much. If Brody and the Shark are released it would make for a very nice display.

Last edited:
I find that NECA's promo pics often do disservice to their Retro figures. I have always found the ones I have purchased to look better in hand than what was shown by the company.

Quint came out of the box looking much nicer than my expectations, particularly the fit of the clothing.

Chief Brody...?

slap-chief-brody.gif

Back