Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from NECA? I would say their TMNT line, and maybe Predator line.
love the creature
but not much left coming from Universal Monsters
wonder if they will ever do those Hammer figures
Batsheva: yes, they love their TMNT fer sure. Damien: I sure hope so. Lee with a coffin was alluded to in one of the social media thingamagigs a couple years ago. They also mentioned Vinney price when I talked to them on the phone from power Con last year. I see they have a Toony slated now. Hopefully that eventually leads to an Ultimate with three heads and three sets of hands for varying stages of his life. Young, middle aged, elderly.

That Creature is one of the most accurate I've seen. They really did their homework on that one and I finally have a template to follow when I build all the kit versions I have,

Not by my estimation. These did something that was very hard to do for years: They took the crown from Sideshow. These will hold the title in this scale for a good long time I think.

Those were good days. Sideshow era of Universal Monsters, Friday the 13th and Elm St. figures, statues, busts, etc.

from NECA? I would say their TMNT line, and maybe Predator line.

Yeah, the Pred line is very strong, but I don't keep up with the TMNT line. I guess I was speaking more on the distillation of quality given how small the line is.

do you mean Luna from Mark of the Vampire
cause I would love that one
Nope. I mean Edna Tichenor as Luna from London After Midnight.
edna1.jpg
gettyimages-517398698-1024x1024.jpg

There really hasn't been an expected time frame since the ports fiasco started. At least in the US. It's always been "For sale in the coming weeks" type of vague language. Cause only The Shadow Knows, and he ain't talking much these days.

Figured as much. Best Buy was saying "August" and now they're saying early September. Some of the online stores still say August, but others have also changed to September. I got my Frank/Drac at Best Buy, was planning to try to get Creature the same.

I knew Mark of a Vampire was supposed to be a remake of London after midnight
didn't realize how much of a remake it was

I may just have to go to my Best Buy this week to see if they have Creature. Their site said "August" until August, then it said September. It was a pre-order up until the other day and has said "Unavailable" ever since.

Back