Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have come along way from these to what is available now

Attachments

• 3-9.jpg
    3-9.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 0
Frank in the chair was never even solicited, and came as a total shock to a NECA retailer I am friends with locally. He got his Bride cases in yesterday. She's magnificent. This line is gonna hold the crown in this scale for awhile. He said he was charged for another monster arriving next week. He believes it is the Phantom of the Opera.
the bride is out!!
awesome

Bride has been spotted at a Target in Tennesee according to NECA reddit.

A good place to keep an eye on if you want to see what's the latest hitting stores... r/NECA

Looks fantastic! Are these SDCC exclusives hard to get if you ain't going?
From June 21st though the 23rd, NECA will open up sales for a limited amount of the exclusives. Sales begin at Noon EST each day at TheNecaStore.com, and will run until that days inventory is depleted. In the past, the hottest items would last just a few minutes at most. The Creature is $30. Most people will be trying to get the TMNT stuff, I don't think Creature will be that hard to get.

I have all the old 7" Sideshow Universal line but very excited to add this to my collection. Is it also true Hammer??? Seriously "Curse of Frankenstein, Curse of the Werewolf, Christopher Lee Dracula, Peter Cushing Dr. Frankenstein......somebody pass me a tissue.
There you go my friend, you may keep it.

Back