Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally really like the movie and the makeup and design are really amazing. So hopefully they make one at some point
Mezco had a whole product line at time of release. They're nice. The non caricature stuff includes 2 7 inch figures. One clean and one bloody with an open mouth (a shrunk version of the 12 inch figure) that was exclusive to Blockbuster Video, ad a 12 inch figure with cloth shirt and vest. There's also an extremely rare medallion prop from the flick they did. Good stuff. There is a promo they gave away at theaters too. A chromed metal bullet in a black velvet satchel with the movie logo.

I love the film myself. A lot of folks do. It'll find its audience and garner a cult following in time.
review_mezwolfman_1.jpg
download (1).jpg
Reviews2009 (38)_resize.JPG
Reviews2009 (42)_resize.JPG
696198300208.jpg
mezco-the-wolfman.jpg
download (2).jpg
download.jpg

Mezco had a whole product line at time of release. They're nice. The non caricature stuff includes 2 7 inch figures. One clean and one bloody with an open mouth (a shrunk version of the 12 inch figure) that was exclusive to Blockbuster Video, ad a 12 inch figure with cloth shirt and vest. There's also an extremely rare medallion prop from the flick they did. Good stuff. There is a promo they gave away at theaters too. A chromed metal bullet in a black velvet satchel with the movie logo.

I love the film myself. A lot of folks do. It'll find its audience and garner a cult following in time.
View attachment 543930View attachment 543931View attachment 543932View attachment 543933View attachment 543934View attachment 543935View attachment 543936View attachment 543929
I owned the non-bloody figure and the stylized figure for a time. They've since been sold. I keep thinking one day some other company will take another pass at this flick, a movie I STILL enjoy tremendously.

Although I wasn't a fan of the movie, I did love Rick Baker's Chaney-esque design of the creature. Too bad they never made a haired mask of it back in the day. Or now!

Saw the B&W Frankenstein at my local walmart. Naturally there was a screw up, and instead of 3 heads with different expressions, it had two of the same head/expression. I will say I am very impressed with the sculpt. Looks excellent.

From facebook
Raphael as Frankenstein
Released in Hong Kong

Attachments

• FDB24B91-286B-4E82-A41D-5FC4581C5AB3.jpeg
    FDB24B91-286B-4E82-A41D-5FC4581C5AB3.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 35
Back