Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they're planning a Masque of the Red Death Phantom and there is absolutely no reason for that one to be in black and white? Chaney's scene was filmed in two strip technicolor. Hmmmnnnn...could be? (in my best Bugs Bunny voice).
That would be cool.

When asked on twitter about the sarcophagus for the Mummy, Neca responded "an accurate one we are making for the accessory set coming in 2022"

Also "Several of the monsters are getting accessory sets - can't wait to reveal them all"

Last edited:
FC_GqZZXoAEe034

I'm hoping the final October 31st reveal will be a new figure from An American Werewolf in London. Hoping it will be a decaying Jack, or Kessler in an early stage of his transformation. Of course I would be happy with another classic monster (The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, etc)

I hope it's not another TMNT Monster crossover. That would be really anti-climatic.

I'm hoping the final October 31st reveal will be a new figure from An American Werewolf in London. Hoping it will be a decaying Jack, or Kessler in an early stage of his transformation. Of course I would be happy with another classic monster (The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, etc)

I hope it's not another TMNT Monster crossover. That would be really anti-climatic.

I'd love a new ultimate Beetlejuice. Maybe a full line.

That is a great looking Lugosi, I won't need the KP/IS 1/6 one now. That actually looks good in colour, though I prefer the others in B&W so I may do the same with him so he fits in.

tonight's tease shows ACCESSORIES for Invisible Man, Dracula, possibly others.

250535344_4685634014832280_9078455120216486375_n.jpg

Attachments

• 250535344_4685634014832280_9078455120216486375_n.jpg
    250535344_4685634014832280_9078455120216486375_n.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
I really thought that they would end with a bang. Accessories?? How lame. But I do love Dracula.

Have they given any indication if a 2010 Wolfman figure is planned/possible?
Extremely unlikely. The film (unfortunately) was considered something of a flop by critics, and did poor box office. It's not a bad film. I have seen far worse "monster movies", and love them. the turn off came when the suits started meddling. Then, the story drifted too far from the source material for some people. Primarily the sidelining of the unique relationship/interaction between Maleva and Lawrence that was found in the original 1941 film. To be honest, if the film had been titled something like "Curse of the Lycanthrope" or "The Werewolf of Blackmore Heath", and the characters hadn't been called "Talbot", it would've probably been praised. When something is called "THE Wolfman", it needs to stay on the road, and off the moors....in my opinion.

I personally really like the movie and the makeup and design are really amazing. So hopefully they make one at some point

Back